XLI

Part 41: The thorns of a beautiful rose

___________________

December 06, 2020

8:43 pm

JIyoung looked at the window of her hotel room.

"2 days....."

Sunghoon planned everything already. What should they do, Where, When and Who. Just the two of them. No one will know. They'll disappear for the sake of their relationship.

Sounds selfish isn't it? But it's their last resort. their last choice to be together.

'we'll runaway and forget everything... Just the two of us.'
Jiyoung smiled with her thoughts and closed her eyes.

_______________________

Yena waked towards entrance of Sunghoon's house, Only to be greeted by Secretary Yoon who was preparing something on the kitchen.

"M-Ms. Yena?"
Yena smiled at Secretary Yoon who was rather shocked with her appearance. She giggled and walked towards his direction.

"Why so shocked Secretary Yoon?"
Secretary Yoon looled away

"Nothing, Ms. Yena..."

"Is Sunghoonie here? He didn't dropped by on the house earlier. I need to tell him something..."

Secretary Yoon looked away, stiff and had nothing to answer.

"He's..... Upstairs."
Secretary Yoon looked down, Yena giggled with delight.

"I'll be upstairs then, Thank You Secretary Yoon!!"
She said and hopped cheerfully. Secretary Yoon sighed while eyeing her path until she's nowhere to be seen.

"Sunghoon?"
She knocked on the door of his room and called his name. yena held the doorknob and successfully opening it. It wasn't locked afterall.

There she saw him, busy with doing something...

He was too focused on what he is doing that she didn't even felt her coming inside.

"pst..."
She called her. Sunghoon looked back, Seeing the door opened, meaning that someone just came in.

"Who's there."
His akinetopsia kicked in, Seeing nothing while Yena is constantly moving on the room, She walked towards his back and covered his eyes.

"take a guess?"
Her rather childish voice erupted all throughout the room as she giggled. Sunghoon flinched.

"Y-Yena...?"
He answered. yena didn't took her hands off his eyes and look at what he's doing.

"What is this? You are.... packing your clothes?"
She asked. Sunghoon gulped.

"A... Business meeting abroad."
he said, Yena took her hands away from him and walked towards his front, looking at him innocently.

"A business meeting? It's already your birthday!!"

"Something came up, I need to fix it personally."

"No.. don't go."

"But it's urgent-"

"I SAID DON'T GO!!"
She yelled at him. her eyes became ferocious all of a sudden. Sunghoon flinched and took a step backwards.