XXXVI

Part 36: Broken Glasses

_____________

December 01, 2020

glasses, mirrors and vases were all around the room. Shattered on the tiled floor.

It's been two days without him. But for her It's forever.

the door was locked. Countless maids were waiting outside her room begging her to come out and stop starving herself.

'Where is he...?'

not even a single message. Too many missed calls. His phone was unattended.

Yena looked at the broken glasses on the floor.

"He didn't leave me... right?"

'he can't... he won't...'

'He love me...'

'He love me.'

'He do...?'

*ting!

A notification toggle appeared on the broken screen of her phone. She wept the tears on her eyes and looked at who it is.

Park Sunghoon:
I'm on my way to your house right now.

seen.

________________

Sunghoon walked out from the car that Secretary Yoon was driving. They left Jeju earlier than expected after he heard the news of Yena locking herself on her room once again.

he walked towards the stair where the maids were waiting for him. They looked at Sunghoon with concerned look.

"She's been locking herself inside for two straight days without eating anything. The room was too silent after the first day . We only heard shattering glasses and her shouts. She refused to talk to anyone other than you Mr. Park. Please help her."
He simply nodded his head and walked towards her door with a heavy sigh.

he knocked on the door twice.

"yena. It's me."
He spoke. After a while of silence He knocked again.

The door opened. She embraced her tight and cried on his shouder.

Sunghoon shut his eyes close and walked towards her room. he closed the door for them to talk privately.

"I thought you left me."
She cried. Sunghoon took a deep breathe and let her sat on her bed.

"What happened here?"
He roamed his eyes around her room. It was too messy.
Yena looked away. He sat on her bed and stared at her.

"I thought you left me."
She murmured. Sunghoon went towards her and wipe the tears on her cheek with his thumb.

"Why would you think of that?"

"Then why are you not answering my calls? I didn't received anything from you! I was so worried to the point that i might die!! You know that i can't live without you right?"
She crawled towards him and cupped his cheeks.

"I love you sunghoon-ah.... You made me so worried... Just what are you thinking to do that?"

She became too possessive.

He became her obsession.

"i was.... recollecting my thoughts."
he looked away unable to find any other reason why he suddenly left unnoticed.

Yena glared at him and pulled him to the bed, moving on top of him recklessly and locking him on the bed with her legs in between his feet.

Sunghoon looked at her with concerned eyes.

"what are you-"
he can't even finish his sentence. yena crashed her lips to his.

the kiss was deep yet forceful. Full of lust and admiration. It wasn't passionate. her desire to make him her property was overflowing, overwhelming him with her deep emotions. Sunghoon seems to hold himself back and tried to protest but yena was too dominant. She bit his lower lip to seek for entrance. Sunghoon's lip bled as he groaned.

"yena- Stop.."
he tried to protest but she won't.

her hands moved towards his flannel shirt quickly unbuttoning it and taking it off.

Sunghoon held her hand and pushed her away from him.

"I said stop!"

he accidentally yelled at her.

yena looked at him in disbelief.

"W-Why...?"
She stammered. Sunghoon glared at her, buttoning his flannel shirt once again

"This is wrong... we can't....."
he brushed his hair upward and looked at her direction.

"Sunghoon-ah..."

She stared at him and stood up, taking her clothes off and looking at Sunghoon.

She was too desperate.

Sunghoon looked away. He still respect her. He knew it was wrong.

he know It isn't an invitation nor an excuse. He can't do it with her. they can't do it. he's still underage and they are not married.

"You can use me... Use me all you want... "
she said. Sunghoon stood up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"Stop it. let's talk when you are on the right mind already."
he held the door knob but before he can even leave, Yena let out an obnoxious laugh making him freeze on his position.

"you think i won't know?"
She whispered. Sunghoon look at her with questioning eyes.

"That Assistant Shin."

She walked towards his position and stared at him straight on the eyes.

"I can ruin her. I have the power to do so."
She glared at Sunghoon.

"You can't do that."
he looked at her with the same intensity. yena smirked.

"oh really? "
She smiled sheepishly.

"you know how powerful i am right? I can ruin people's life in a single call. Just like you."
She held his collars and whispered on his ears.

"Do not test me. Park Sunghoon."
She kissed his neck and fiddled on the buttons of his flannel shirt once again.

Sunghoon wasn't doing anything.

He knew she's right.

he want to protect her but he can't let her go.

he want to be selfish but his selfishness will only bring her misery.

As much as he want to continue with Jiyoung,

he can't.

"Break your ties with Shin Jiyoung or I'll be the one to do so. Mark my word, Sunghoon."

__________________

Another chapter will be posted later. Stay tuned :>