XXXIV

Part 34: Wish

_________________

"Wait there after 30 minutes."
He dropped the phone call from his butler and simply looked at Jiyoung who was wandering her eyes around the place. It was already night and they are walking towards the Cheonjiyeon falls just like Sunghoon insisted. Thank god Jiyoung's foot is okay. He was way overreacting earlier that made Jiyoung laughed out loud.

flashback....

"Yah... Park Sunghoon I'm okaaaay~ You can put me down. I can walk now."
Sunghoon looked at Jiyoung and glared at her.

"No you're not okay Shin Jiyoung. Not until the doctor said that you're good, i'm not letting you go."
She laughed at him and shove her face on his chest because of shame. the nurses on the clinic were looking at them. They were envious with Jiyoung's position. Imagine a tall fine man carrying his girl sweetly with a concerned look on his face. Who won't be jealous?

"Where is the doctor?"
He went to the reception area. The nurse looked at him and suddenly blushed.

"T-T-The d-doct-"
He didn't even gave her a chance to finish her sentence and walked away from her.

"CHAIRMAN PARK?"
Jiyoung looked at the man who extravagantly shouted. The nurses also looked at the man as if he was a prominent person inside the hospital.

The man rushed towards their direction.

"W-What are you doing here Mr. Chairman?"
the man looked at him and stayed still so that Sunghoon can see him. He immediately recognized who he is.

"Doctor Kim?"

"Kim Myung-Do at your service Mr. Chairman. What are you doing here?"

"Here. Take her with you. Examine her if she's okay."
he look at Jiyoung on his arms. Jiyoung awkwardly smiled at the doctor.

"What happened? And... can i ask who is she..?"
Doctor Kim smiled sheepishly. Sunghoon glared at him.

"I said examine her not ask irrelevant questions."
he said with emphasis. Jiyoung slapped him at the chest gently. Sunghoon looked at her while raising his eyebrows as if he didn't do anything wrong. The doctor chuckled and snapped his fingers.

"Stretchers here please!"
He yelled. Nurses immediately rushed towards their direction. Sunghoon put her on the stretcher. Jiyoung awkwardly looked at him.

"Am i getting an operation? This is too much..."

"Sweetie, this is not that much for the chairman's first lady."
the doctor winked at her and looked at Sunghoon.

"we'll give her full body examination. You can wait on my office."
Doctor Kim patted his shoulder.

"Why can't i come with you?"
He insisted, not letting go of Jiyoung's hand.

"Mr. Chairman, with all due respect, Even if you are the owner of this hospital, The emergency room is exclusive for the doctors and medical practitioners, not for businessmen and entrepreneurs."
The doctor sarcastically smiled at him. Sunghoon sighed.

"Do anything to make her feel okay, Doctor Kim. am i clear?"

"Alright Mr. chairman. We'll be going now."
Sunghoon held her hand tight and looked at her.