XIII

Part 13: Try to change him for good? Can someone actually do that?

____

Jiyoung doesn't know what to do. It's either she'll go to the cafe and meet his so called "sister" that she doesn't know he has or give him the files she's holding to the meeting. Certainly, the second options sounds better for her.

But then,

Another phone call appeared on the screen of her phone. This time, it's a registered number.

-Ice block is calling... -

She nodded her head feeling a certain satisfaction thinking he really need her and the files she's holding.

"Hello chairman?"
She said in a pleasing tone. Sunghoon sighed on the other side.

"Don't come here anymore."
He said coldly. Jiyoung froze on her position like a stone.

"W-What?"
Jiyoung stuttered.

"I said don't come here anymore. I don't want to see you here."
He straightforwardedly said to her and hung up the call.

"Chairman why-!!"

"THAT GUY......"
Jiyoung exaggeratedly breathed out trying to calm herself down.

So what should she do now?

Probably the first option.

******

Haven's cafe

9:27 am

Jiyoung walked towards the cafe's entrance and searched for the someone she's looking for.

'He really have a sister...?'

It's been 3 weeks since the both of them stayed in a single house together. Almost a month but Sunghoon never talked to her informally. He' ll just call her when he needed help for his work. Nothing more, nothing less. Because of that, he never had the opportunity to open up to her.

Everything about him is a mystery.

Jiyoung looked around, roaming her eyes trying to find someone who look like Sunghoon.

She saw no one. It seems like she's not there at all.

When she stepped on the second floor of the cafe, She observed no one there but a single woman on a black sophisticated dress. The whole floor was too quite unlike the first floor.

'Perhaps she's.....?'

Jiyoung slowly walked towards her.

She can literally feel her intimidating aura. It felt like similar to Sunghoon but much lighter. Sunghoon's aura is too intimidating that no one would dare to stare at his eyes for even a minute. Only Jiyoung since she got the upper hand towards him. She know she'll win no matter what.

But then it's his sister we are talking about. She have nothing against her making her cards weaker while she's walking towards her.

"M-Ms. Park?"
She called her in the most polite way she can do.

Sunghee glanced at her, taking her shades off. Jiyoung gulped seeing Sunghee observed her from head to toe, raising her eyebrows and signing her to sit down.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late Ms. Park I-"

"shut it. I don't need excuses."
She scoffed making Jiyoung shut her mouth real quick.