III

Part Three: Qualified.

_____________

"Chairman Park!"

she shouted as they entered his huge office.

"What do you want?"
He asked, not even looking at her.

"Can i ask where is my table?"
She asked him. He just rolled his eyes and pushed a button on the telephone.

"Kang Jieun, come to my office ASAP."
The call wasn't even finished yet, someone already knocked on the door.

"I'm going in. Chairman Park."
Sunghoon looked at the door, seeing it disappear on his sight, meaning it moved.

"You summoned me, Do you need anything?"
Kang Jieun stopped in front of him. he looked at her and pointed Jiyoung.

"Tell her everything she need to know." He told them off, gazing on his laptop. "Both of you can leave now."

"Is that all chairman?"

"Did I told you something more than that?"

"No, Chairman. We'll leave now."
Jieun grabbed Jiyoung's arms and dashed towards the door.

"that's freakin scary!!!!"
Jieun gasped of air the moment they exited the room.

"Ehh? That's already scary for you?"
Jiyoung asked her. Jieun looked at Jiyoung with ridicule.

"I guess you didn't know!"
She said, grabbing her again and putting her on a swivel chair next to a table near the chairman's office.

"He is a perfectionist, A sly dictator, Someone you should not mess up with or else you'll wish you just die. One wrong move, and you are done. I mean, your whole career."
Jieun yelled at her with emphasis. Jiyoung chuckled.

"He doesn't look like that intimidating for me."
Jiyoung joked around, remembering how many times she gulped out of intimidation earlier.

"Tss... You're lucky he's not that bad when it comes to you since he need you for now. But i know for sure, when you are no longer usable, he will dump you immediately. That's how cruel he is."
She said rolling her eyes. Jiyoung can clearly see how she despise her boss.

"But yeah, Thank god he is good looking and smart. because of him, this company was saved in a brink of bankruptcy."
Jieun just shook her head to lessen her annoyance, finally gazing towards Jiyoung's eyes and reaching her hands to her.

"i am Kang Jieun. Assistant Director from the executive's office."

"Shin Jiyoung. Nice to meet you-"

"Jieun? We have the same name?"

"No- It's Jiyoung."

"Shin Jiyoung?"

"yes."

"Okay! Nice meeting you Shin Jieun!"
Jieun shook her hands. Jiyoung just chuckled.

"So what should i do?"
Jiyoung asked her officemate.

"The chairman doesn't really need an assistant since no one can keep up with him so i think, It will be very very hard for you."