XV

Part 15: The reason why he's always on his guards..

*******

Jiyoung wiped her puffed face as she cook the ramyeon she bought earlier. There's also soju and ice cream.

"You're planning to drink alone?"
Sunghoon had his arms closed on his chest as he look at the bottles of soju on the table. He's sitting on the floor because the table is too small but there's a sofa on his back. He's patiently waiting for Jiyoung to finish cooking.

"Why not?"
Jiyoung shortly answered. She walked towards him and put the ramyeon on the table. She prepared two bowls for the both of them

"Let's eat."

Sunghoon looked at her direction, trying to find where she is.

"Why?"

Jiyoung stopped what she's doing and looked at him.

"What do you mean?"
She asked him. She took a portion of ramyeon from the bowl and put it on hers.

"you told me you want to resign. Why?"
Sunghoon took some ramyeon too and started to eat while having conversation with her.

"I have no choice."
She answered shortly.

"I can't understand anything. Can you tell me what did that bitch told you?"

"Hey. She's your sister."

"I consider her as no one. So what did she told you?"
He asked her while sipping the ramyeon.

'Should i tell him?'
She kept hesitating. Her eyes wandered around, seeing the soju bottles on the aide of the table, she opened one and drank.

"Hey!"
Sunghoon prevented her from drinking the soju bottle whole. by pulling the bottle away from her hands. Jiyoung awkwardly looked at him.

"Give that to me!!"
Jiyoung yelled at him.
Sunghoon shook his head and drank everything.

"You still have a story for me to tell. You can't drink more."

*********

"So that's what happened....."
Sunghoon whispered, eyes half closed.

Four empty bottles of soju.

All were drank by Sunghoon.

She was surprised by Sunghoon's alcohol tolerance. She only drank half a bottle. Sunghoon prevented her from drinking by taking the Soju placed on the side of the table and drinking them by himself. To deal with that, she sat besides him on the left. They shared the last soju bottles as Jiyoung started to narrate what happened earlier.

"yeah...."
Jiyoung looked down. She felt guilty. She's ashamed of herself.

She was shook as Sunghoon gently pulled her chin upward.

She was met by a smiling Sunghoon.

"You should never believe her. She's a liar. Nothing from her words are true. Don't mind.... her."
He said laughing slyly.

'He's drunk... '
Jiyoung shook her head.

"It's hot here...."
Sunghoon looked up and leaned his head on the sofa on his back, giving Jiyoung the full access to look at his neck.

Jiyoung gulped, blushing.

"hot..."
He kept whispering, suddenly taking his coat off. Jiyoung's eyes went wide.
Sunghoon started to loosen his neck tie.