XVIII

Part 18: Too dumb to realize.

________

The flight was silent. Sunghoon refused to talk to her because of annoyance. Jiyoung on the other hand is still clueless.

"Maybe... that's really a big deal for him?"
Jiyoung told herself as she rub her chin, glancing on the sleeping Sunghoon who have his airpods on his ears, on the other side of the plane.

A cabin crew approached Jiyoung while she's on deep thoughts.

"Ma'am, The plane will arrive on the airport in less than five minutes. Should we wake the chairman up?"
The cabin crew asked her. Jiyoung tilted her head and stood up.

"I'll do it. Thank you."
She said and walked towards Sunghoon's seat. The cabin crew just bowed and left.

He looked at the Sunghoon infront of her, seatig on the seat next to it and staring at his features.

'indeed ethereal...'

She can't help it but to stare for a minute. her face is moving closer towards his face to check on the details even more. The moles on his face made him twice more attractive. His fair white skin... His eyebrows were perfect. His nose was perfectly crafted too and his soft luscious lips is astounding.

"done staring?"
Sunghoon slowly opened his eyes as he spoke with a low tone voice making Jiyoung flinch and immediately move away from his face.

"I-I'm not!!"
She said blushing. He just rubbed his eyes and shrugged his shoulder.

"what do you want?"
He coldly asked her, fixing his posture and slightly stretching his body.

"The plane will soon take off. I-I-I'm just here to wake you up."
She said stuttering and stood up.

But then before she can even make a move, He pulled her wrist towards him making her fall on the seat right next to him again.

"...chairman?"

"Five more minutes."
Jiyoung blushed deep red as Sunghoon slid his hands on her waist and embraced her from the side. he then leaned his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes once again.

'half asleep.'
she told herself, looking at the dozing off Sunghoon on her shoulder.

Jiyoung stayed on that position until the plane arrived on the runway.

"Ma'am is the--"
The cabin crew stopped the moment she saw their position. She then smiled mischievously at Assistant Shin making her flustered even more.

"I-it's not what you think."
She clarified her side. The cabin crew just nodded her head with a mischievous smirk.

"We just landed to Japan ma'am. Please tell us if the chairman is ready to move out."
She walked away after that. Jiyoung looked at Sunghoon.

"Chairman...?"
She slightly poke his shoulder. Sunghoon moved to just tighten his embrace on her.

"C-Chairman!!"
Jiyoug accidentally yelled at him making him open his eyes.

"What is it?"
Sunghoon looked at her with a questioning look.

Jiyoung stood up from her seat.

"We just arrived on the airport. The crews are asking us to leave."

"I don't want to. My head still hurts."

"But the cabin crews said we should leave now!"

"for pete's sake Shin Jiyoung don't shout at me. You're making my head sting even more."
he said, massaging his temples.

"And also, This is the SkyPark Airlines. They can't force me to leave my own plane."

"And so? You'll miss your meeting."
Jiyoung put her hands on her waste. Sunghoon just sighed and stood up.

"fine fine."
he murmured and walked towards the exit.

"What's with you? You just told me earlier that you won't do anything i'll tell you and now you're being too obedient."
Jiyoung mumbled while the both of them are walking towards the exit of the airport.

"You're too dumb to even remember it.  What's the point of keeping my words?"
He scoffed. Jiyoung arched her eyebrows.

"I can't really remember that i said something offensive towards you. "

Sunghoon stopped on his tracks and looked at Jiyoung. They are now in front of their car.

"Is it not offensive to call your boss a pessimist, arrogant,The kind of king that will rule with tyranny, a perfectionist, merciless, cruel, insensitive and inconsiderate?"

"You heard everything?"
Jiyoung covered her mouth. So he really heard everything.

"Yeah. And what i want you to take back is the last sentence."

"And what is it?"

"See? You're too stupid to even remember it. You're really getting on my nerves."
Sunghoon hissed.

"Okay, Okay! I apologize! Isn't that enough for you?"

'what i said was all true anyways...'

"A half-baked apology? You can keep it."

Sunghoon opened the car door and slammed it back. Jiyoung just rolled her eyes and moved to the driver's seat.

"Did you took your medicines already?"
she asked him. Sunghoon crossed his arms on his chest and spoke.

"I did. but my head is still stinging. let's eat first before we go to the meeting."
he murmured. Jiyoung just chuckled at his reaction.

"Understood, chairman."
She shook her head in disbelief.

'Maybe the chairman isn't that much afterall...'

_______________

I'm really not in the mood to update today because of what happened earlier. I just really wanna throw hands to those who mobbed them. They don't deserve that. Nobody deserve that.