XX

Part 20: I waited for you....

________

"You had ramyeon together?"
Jake's eyes were widely opened. Jiyoung shyly nodded.

"Wahhh and the both of you got drunk next? and then.... and then... afsndjgfgdwc"
Jake's words were uncomprehensible but Jiyoung can understand what he is thinking.

"Mr.Shim it's not like that!"
Jiyoung was blushing deep red tint. Jake just laughed at her.

"You just invited him to eat ramyeon. That's already skeptical and then the both of you got drunk? I know what happened next."

"How can inviting someone to eat ramyeon already skeptical? And for your information, I didn't get drunk. "

"So he forced you??!!!"
Everyone of the ice cream parlor looked at Jake's direction. Jiyoung glared at him.

"NO!"
She yelled.

"So it's on your will? Or you planned it?"

Jiyoung sighed to relax herself up. It's Mr.Shim. Have some more temper.

"y'know Ms.Shin, Haven't you heard of the movie where the two lead characters had 'that thing' after the one invited the other character to eat ramyeon? It's quite famous tho. You should know that movie."
Jake grinned.

"First of all, I'm not really a fan of movies. Second, nothing happened! How many times do i need to repeat to you that nothing happened?"
Jiyoung yelled at him. Jake raised both of his hands playfully.

"Fine fine if you say so~"
he teased her. Jiyoung rolled her eyes and emptied the mug of ice cream in front of her.

"should we go now? It's already sunset. The night market is really cool too. You wanna check it out?"
Jiyoung took a deep breath first before standing up.

"let's go then."
She smiled sheepishly and pulled him by the hand.

they went outside the ice cream parlor. The Tokyo street lights welcoming them as they walk outside.

Neon lights..

Joyous vibe...

Loud musics and people cheering...

Freedom..

Jiyoung was awestrucked. her eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Wooow..."
Jake smiled seeing her ecstatic eyes.

"You want to roam around?"
He asked her. Jiyoung looked at him and smiled brightly.

"Yes!!"

'Adorable....'

____

"Pick it up....."
Sunghoon anxiously walked back and fourth while calling jiyoung's phone number. apparently, he sent her text messages already but he receives nothing from her. It's already 7:30 and the sunset just ended. he watched it alone on the veranda despite preparing 30 minutes earlier before 6. he's calling her if she'll still come and pick him up to enjoy the night market with him. At least in that way, she'll compensate from ignoring him earlier.

Now he's trying to call her countless times but no one is still answering. He's starting to worry.

'worry? for what?'

He sat on the bed and yawn. he prepared for tonight. It sucks that she'll not come to pick him up.  he even decided to buy some casual clothes earlier just to fit in for the night market's vibe.