XXV

Part 25: Save me.......

_________

Sunghoon took his jacket from his closet and walked outside while calling Secretary Yoon.

"yes chairman?"

The latter answered on the other side of the phone.

"I need the car."
He ended the call the moment he finished his sentence. He walked towards the main door looking back to the house thinking about Jiyoung.

*beep!*

Secretary Yoon arrived very quickly. Thank god that he's staying on the house near his residence and was on his parking space the moment he called.

Sunghoon just took his phone out and hopped to the vehicle.

"here."
He said and gave his phone to Secretary Yoon.Secretary Yoon looked at the mirror seeing how agitated Sunghoon is.

"Is there something wrong Chairman?"
Secretary Yoon started the engine and drove. Sunghoon just nodded his head.

"I need to talk to them."
He said, shutting his eyes closed with intense frustration.

"Can I ask why?"
Sunghoon looked outside even though he can't see anything. he just recalled the conversation he had with yena...

________

"Sunghoon-oppa...."
Sunghoon froze on his location as he heard her hoarse voice.

"yena...? What happened??"

He asked her immediately. Yena just cried, worrying him even more.

"Answer me Min Yena what's happening?"
He asked her again.

"Sunghoon-oppa... save me-"
The phone was suddenly grabbed by someone from Yena's hand. It was way too violent. You can even hear Yena shout in pain.

"Oh hello? Am i speaking to the chairman of the SkyPark Group?"
A rather sinister voice opf a middle age man spoke to him. Sunghoon calmed himself by taking a deep breathe.

"You are."
his tone went cold. The person on the other side of the phone laughed.

"How lucky~ I bet you already know the situation here Mr. Chairman. "

"how much?"
he asked. The man on the other side laughed even more.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!"
He laughed hysterically.

"You know the reason why we talked to you not to the president?"
Sunghoon stared on the sky.

"One, they will track you immediately if you called the president's phone.Two, the nation will be in a great chaos once the president announced this making it harder for you to conceal yourself and three....."

"I have more money than the president."

the man on the other side laughed again.

"very well very well!! I guess you are a fine young smart man!! now i know why the Skypark Group is so successful!! They are on a great hand!!"
he sounds like crazy.

"Now Now.... for the deal, I want you to meet us as soon as possible. I'll tell you the address. You need to come with no one. Are you alright with that?"

"Fine by me."
His voice became colder and much more serious.

"But lay a single hand on Yena and i'll do what i can to make you rot in hell."