XLIII

Part 43: Sacrifices

___________________

*splash!*

The cold water made contact on Jiyoung's skin the moment it was splashed towards her direction. Jiyoung gasped of air and opened her eyes, Seeing nothing but darkness.

She was blindfolded and tied on a chair to prevent her from struggling and resisting.

She shivered because of coldness and fear.

'Where am i...?'

She recalled what happened to her earlier, The man abducted her.

Who is he?

"I guess the princess is already awake?"

A rather familiar voice echoed on her ears.

"Y-Y-Yena?"
yena laughed at her and slapped her in the face.

"It was nice meeting you again Shin Jiyoung."
Yena took her blindfolds off. Jiyoung's vision slowly adjusted, regaining it's appearance to light, The surroundings are still blurry for her vision.

"W-Why...?"
Jiyoung closed her eyes and looked down.

"What do you mean by why?"
yena gripped her hair and raised her head.

"Don't play too dumb Assistant Shin. I know how cunning you are."

*slap!*

Jiyoung winced in pain as Yena slapped her once again. This time, much more painful than the slap earlier. Blood started to come out on the side of Jiyoung's lips.

"You should have let go of him when you still have time."
Yena pressed the side of her lips with her nail making Jiyoung cry out of pain.

"That's what you get from stealing Sunghoon from me!!"
She yelled at her and kicked the chair. It lost it's balanced and fell on the ground. Jiyoung let out a loud gasp as her back hit the concrete floor.

"He was..... n-n-never yours...."
She managed to spit out words from her mouth. Yena gritted her teeth because of annoyance and anger. She stomped n Jiyoung's stomach with her stiletto shoes.

"You are delusional."
Yena told her and kicked her weak body. Jiyoung gasped out of air, Coughing out blood from her mouth because of pain.

"Your parents is surely right abandoning you. You are worthless, Shin Jiyoung."

Jiyoung's eyes went wide. She glared at Yena and tried to talk.

"H-H-How did you...?"

"How did i know?"
yena laughed at her and cupped her cheeks.

"The love of your life told me everything."

The only thing that knows her past.....

Park Sunghoon.

Tears started to come out from Jiyoung's eyes. Resentment and pain, Much more painful than the pain she received physically from Yena,

the truth hurt her more.

"I don't believe you......"

"Oh sure you can fool yourself, You bitch. You really thought Sunghoon liked you even for a little bit?"
Yena held her head once again and raised her.