IV

Part 4: You are an insensitive, self-conceited and a cruel asshole.

***

"You! You are my problem!"
They walked already too far from the cafe where his mother was in. They are now near the company's building.

"What are you talking about? I just-"

"I know what she offered you! Why did you accepted it? Do you really thought i am that weak or you just want more money? You are going overboard already just for money!"
Sunghoon's sharp gazes were locked on her eyes. He can't see her clearly because she keep moving but he kept his vision still.

"Did you really assumed that I took that offer?"
Jiyoung's eyebrows curved with annoyance.

"Why not? So how much did she offered you? I'll triple it just for you to leave. Tell me. tell me your price and leave my sight at once. Gold diggers like you only want money right?"
He firmly mocked her while looking down, holding her wrist tightly. She looked on her wrist, forcefully swinging it so that Sunghoon will take his hands off her.

"Oh c'mon Jiyoung don't play too hard to get-"

*slap!!*

he was cut by a loud slap on his face. everyone who passed by gasped as their eyes widen.

"You are so fvcking insensitive Chairman Park. You are an asshole. Do you really thought i only need money from you? What a jerk. You only care about yourself and your own feelings."
She said in a whispering tone but with grit. Every words she said has emphasis as if she want to sink everything on Sunghoon's mind.

Sunghoon looked at her with annoyance and confusion. It's the first time you can see other emotion on his face. It's the first time he got so confused over something.

Jiyoung glared at him.

"Now if you think i will resign after this, I won't. In order to gain the experience I needed and the money you keep pushing unto me, I won't. I'll work hard to gain everything. So that i can have the recognition i needed."
Jiyoung wiped the tears on her eyes and walked pass Sunghoon, straightly moving towards the office building.

Sunghoon was caught off guards there. unable to say anything, he just let Jiyoung to leave. 

*ring ring!*

he heard his phone ringing, He took it out from his pocket seeing his mother's number calling.

"Hello?"

"You got a good assistant. Cherish her. She's one of a kind."

"What do you mean?"

"Huh? Didn't she told you?"
Sunghoon kept silent, and silence means yes.

"Oh well, I offered her millions just to babysit you. Guess what? She didn't accept the offer saying it's too much for her!! I love her.."

Sunghoon's eyes went wide. His breathing hitched as he realized he misunderstood Jiyoung completely.

He can't understand what he is feeling.

guilt? 

'I was... wrong?'

********