VI

Part six: He's a Control-freak but he can lead you to perfection.

****

"We'll be going to the airport after the meeting. contact the driver and tell him we'll be going after 15 minutes."
Sunghoon told Jiyoung without even looking on his back as he continuously walked towards the elevator. He is now using his cane which surprised Jiyoung because it's the first she saw him holding his cane since the interview.

"Why are we going on the airport Chairman? Are we flying overseas?"
both of them entered the elevator. The employees automatically moved outside for the two of them.

Sunghoon looked at her, Seeing her clearly since she just stood up from her position and looked at Sunghoon with curious eyes.

Sunghoon snatched the tablet from her eyes and showed her the schedules.

"Are you just dumb or someone did the schedules for you?"
Sunghoon pointed the meeting for the SkyPark Airlines.

"O-Oh.. I see. I apologize."
She said realizing there's a meeting for the Airlines of the company. Jiyoung was the one who made the schedule but she didn't really checked who and where the scheduled meetings are for. She just skimmed and look at the time then adjusted them properly.

*ting!*

The elevator bell rang as they arrived on the 5th floor where the weekly revenue meeting by the Board Members were located.

"Good Morning chairman."
Everyone inside the room bowed their heads as Sunghoon entered the room.

"Start now."
He commanded with a serious tone. Everyone on the room gulped with nervousness and pressure

All through out the meeting, Jiyoung just realized how big the SkyPark Group of Companies is.
Like, they are all through out the industry.

There's the infamous SkyPark Airlines. SkyPark Museums and SkyPark Wonderlands. S.P. Shopping Malls and Skyline Hotels. They also dominated the Pharmaceutical Industry with SkyPark Pharmaceuticals. SkyPark Electronics is their new point of interest. Appliances and Mobile Devices. This is a new leap for the SkyPark Group of Companies.

"With the 14% loss of income because of the upcoming products of SkyPark Electronics, The total revenue of the SkyPark Group will be.."
The presenter, Go Gunhee pressed the button to change the picture being illustrated.

"We accumulated 1,643,302,313.8 US Dollars as of this week. we believe than even tho our gross sales went down because of the upcoming product SkyPark Electronics-"

The presenter stopped as Sunghoon tapped his cane on the ground. Everyone's attention went towards him as they gulped.

"Are you kidding me?"
Sunghoon fiercely gazed towards the presenter.

"No sir-"

"Our last Gross Sales was 2,109,767,428 US Dollars"
Sunghoon looked at everyone on the room.

"With the 14% loss because of the SkyPark electronics, which is 295,367,439.92, Our weekly revenue should be 1,814,399,988.08 US Dollars."
Presenter Go Gunhee froze on his position and instantly took a calculator to check Sunghoon's answer.

"You used 15% of our last revenue which is 316,465,114.2 on your formula."
Sunghoon glared at him. Go Gunhee started sweating.

"Chairman I-"

"Did you notice how much is that 1%? 21 Million. Where do you think that will go if ever i agreed with this sum?"

"In your own pocket. That 21 Million will be voided. right?"
Everyone inside the room stayed silent. Everyone was looking down. Afraid to talk. This is such a bad day for them. Sunghoon was on the mood to correct everything he saw wrong. mind that everyone inside was 10-40 years older than Sunghoon, No one has the courage to talk back at him.

"And why did we have that 14% loss? Anyone can explain that?"
Someone raised his hand.

"T-The funds for the production speed for the electronics were raised by 45% by the director to fasten up it's product's launch. We are planning to launch the product this month."
Director Seo Kangjun muttered, avoiding eye contact with Sunghoon.

"The Pharmaceuticals, Airlines and Agricultures raised their daily gross by 15% so why did we lost that much despite that?"

"T-The production speed cost higher than we expected this month. because of that, we spend higher than the expected cost-"

"So where is the product?"

Everyone went silent again. No one bear to answer. No one knows. The product should be finished by now if they fasten up the speed of it's production by 45% right?

Sunghoon became even more pissed. He slammed his hand on the table. Everyone on the room flinched. Go Gunhee is already on the verge of tears.

"You are telling me that you raised the production speed but cannot even present me the products itself. Are you really kidding me?"
Sunghoon gritted his teeth and stood up. the entrepreneurial emperor showing himself to his servants.

"I'll be giving you 20 hours to present me the finished product, Fully detailed, Tried and tested.
If you cannot present me the product early in the morning tomorrow everyone inside this room will be leaving this company."
Sunghoon looked at Go Gunhee for the last time before leaving.

"Find another job. Maybe find a boss you can fool. If you can still find one."
Sunghoon walked out the room, leaving Go Gunhee crying on the front.

Jiyoung ran outside the moment she realized Sunghoon already exited.

"Chairman Park!"
Jiyoung yelled as she ran towards him. Sunghoon didn't bothered to look back and proceed to the elevator.

"Chairman!"
The elevator door almost closed if only she didn't put her foot in between.

"That's intense."
Jiyoung breathed out as she catch her breath. Sunghoon just stared on the elevator door.

"If you won't be strict about rules, the company will fall down. Do not worry. They can handle themselves."

********

Here's how the Entrepreneurial Emperor works ksksksks Enjoy~

(Please help eishi build his galaxy. How about a star? Please?)