XLII

Part 42: Scintilla

_______________________

December 07, 2020

"Sunghee-unnie?"
Yena walked towards the condo unit of Park Sunghee, Sunghoon's older sister.

"Oh... what brought you here, Ms. Yena?"
She asked the latter with a sweet smile as she opened the door. Yena just frowned on her and walked towards the sofa.

"That bitch..."
Sunghee laughed at her tone, taking some alcohol from the fridge and giving her some.

"Is this Shin Jiyoung we are talking about here?"
Sunghee sipped on her canned beer and looked at Yena with a mischievous smile.

"Hell yes. That cunt kept stealing Sunghoon away from me. I hate her so much!! That gold digging bitch deserves to die!!"

Sunghee's mischievous smile turned into a grin.

A devilish one.

"So what should we do with her?"
Yena gritted her teeth with annoyance and frustration.

"I want her out of my life. Out of Sunghoon's life.I don't want to see her ever again."
Sunghee let out a laugh and glared at Yena.

"Quite ferocious aren't we, Ms. Yena?"
She giggled. Yena rolled her eyes in front of Sunghee.

"I just want her out of my sight. She's stealing the love of my life for pete's sake!!"

"her actions have repercussions. I already warned her. She should be ready with everything that will happen to her."
Yena hissed with an irritated look on her face. Sunghee took out a cigarette from her pocket with her phone to call someone.

"Who are you calling?"
Sunghee lit her cigarette up and smirked at Yena.

"The answer for your problem."

_________________

Starfield Co-Ex Mall, Seoul, South Korea

Jiyoung scanned on the jewelry shop, seeing countless beautiful jewelries to choose from.

"Ma'am are you looking for something?"
The clerk went towards her direction. Jiyoung smiled at her.

"A gift..."
She smiled sweetly. The clerk giggled.

"Is it for your boyfriend perhaps?"
Jiyoung blushed and looked down, reminiscing what Sunghoon told her yesterday.

'Let's make it official once we are settled. I'll wait you there...'

"Uhmm.. Not yet..."
The clerk held her hand.

"I'll give you our best gifts you can find here."
She said and pulled her towards the stool. the clerk told her to sit down and wait while she's taking some accessories.

"Sorry for the wait, But here's the best of the bests.."
she smiled and gave her the necklace racks.

"The chains are made with fine gold and the pendant are different types of jewels. sapphire, amber, topaz or diamond. They are the best gifts to give to a man, As they were not that feminine nor masculine."
Jiyoung smiled at her while looking at the necklaces.