XXXII

Part 32: So she's afraid of ghost? cute.

__________________

November 29, 2020

Sunghoon and Jiyoung stepped down from their plane, arriving at Jeju after almost an hour of flying on the air. It's already noon but the cold breeze of winter immediately welcomed the two as they landed their feet on the island of Jeju.

"It's almost December.... can we catch the snow here too?"
Jiyoung looked at Sunghoon and happily smiled. He was holding her hand all through out the flight and was never letting go.

"Then let's wait for the snow here."
He replied. Jiyoung just shook her head with disagreement.

"we can't. The company will need us."
She told him, dragging Sunghoon to the exit.

in front of the airport, a luxurious car was waiting for them. A butler of him was with the car and is patiently waiting for them to arrive.

"Greetings, chairman."
The butler bowed his head formally. Sunghoon just nodded as if he can see his polite gesture.

"we'll take the car. She can drive."
the butler instantly gave Jiyoung the car keys and excused himself. Jiyoung looked at Sunghoon as he put their luggages on the trunk of the car.

"So... where are we staying?"

"I have a rest house here. you can just search it's address on the google map."
He said and opened the door to the shotgun seat, sitting besides the driver where Jiyoung is.

she nodded her head and helped herself on the driver seat. Sunghoon put his phone in front of the car so that she can see the address, Then leaned his head on the seat and closed his eyes.

Jiyoung stared at him first before starting the engine. His cute mannerism to close his eyes when he's on the road made him too adorable in her eyes

______________

"We're here."
She woke him up by slightly poking his nose. Sunghoon looked at her direction as she giggled.

"You're so cute when you are sleeping."

"I'm cuter when i am awake."

"wow, the confidence!! Okay you won."
She laughed and exited the car. Sunghoon smiled at her and exited too.

"Park Sunghoon never lose."
He said, taking his luggage from the back of the car. Jiyoung smirked at him and suddenly held his collar, staring at his eyes intensely.

Sunghoon looked down on her lips. it curved for a smile as she backed away.

"You just lost on a staring contest Mr. Park."
She said and ran towards the gate of the house. she adored the structure while she's waiting for him because he have the keys for the gate.

The rest house is too modern, just like his house on Seoul. It was a two floor industrial building. It's half as huge as his main house but it's still so big. And the one thing that you should adore was it's on a hill. the view from the bedrooms must be amazing.

"Yah jagiya. You're cheating. I didn't even knew that we are playing."
he said while taking the keys on his pocket that he found on the car.

"This house look so beautiful. You're sure no one is staying here?"

"yeah. Maybe some ghosts since the hill was once a cemetery."
he opened the gate and walked inside.