XIV

Part 14: Turning Tables....

________

7:42 pm

Sunghoon arrived on the house. All through out the day, Jiyoung was nowhere to be seen on the office today so It worried him a little.

He heard soft noises coming from the kitchen so he walked tpwards it's direction.

"Secretary Shin?"
It took him seconds to recognize who was on the kitchen.

His eyes suddenly went cold, his aura slowly going down into a more scarier onethe moment he saw who was sitting on the kitchen stool.

"Leave now while i can still control my temper."
He coldlysaid and went to the fridge to grab some water.

"Why are you so mean, lil bro?"
Sunghoon glanced towards Sunghee's direction and qwalked towards her.

"Leave."
He insisted. Sunghee stood up, laughing slyly.

"Why are you pushing me away like this?? After i gave you the po-"

"I SAID LEAVE."
He yelled at her. Sunghee clicked her tongue and stood up, glaring at Sunghoon

"Don't be too full of yourself Sunghoon. I am still older than you."

"So what? You don't deserve any honorifics and respect."
Sunghee rolled her eyes and smirked.

"I was the one who gave you your title. If it's not for me then you-"

"I don't give a damn. I never owned this position. Take it from me if you want. I never wanted it anyways."
He sternly said, glaring at his sister.

"Oh really? Don't pretend you don't like the recognitions our parents gave you. They almost-"

"This is too pointless. Leave now or I'll call the security."

"Wow. You are calling security for your own sister? You should have done that when that criminal is still inside this house."
Sunghee told him.

"I never let a criminal inside this house of mine. It was the first time with you."
He scoffed. Sunghee laughed and give him her phone.

"Then listen to this."
She started the recording.

"Admit it. You are the one who stole his watch right?"

It's Sunghee's voice.  Who is she talking to?

"Y-Yes..."

Jiyoung.

"I'll let this slip if you resign now. I won't tell Sunghoon anything about this. Additionally, Here's 20 million won for you. Don't present yourself in front of my family ever again."
That's the last words that came out from the recording before it ended.

Sunghoon don't know what to feel.

Anger?

Disappointment?

" There's also a footage of her stealing it, but i know you won't see it anyways. "
She shrugged her shoulder and took her sling bag.

"I'll get going then. You should be thankful. You owe me one again."
She smirked at him and left his house.

Sunghoon was staring into nothingness.

He was perplexed. Puzzle-pated and confused. There's a part of him believing it ain't true but she can"'t trust Jiyoung fully. She can' t turn a blind eye with this.