II

Part Two: Kinda want to resign tho...

_________________

10:16 am.

Sunghoon is slowly growing annoyed with the screening for his assistant. It's been 16 minutes and no one still passed his expectation.

He is only asking one question, and there's only a single answer from the choices, yes and no.

It's so simple, yet no one can answer it correctly.

Why?

Shin Jiyoung is waiting outside the interviewing room, she is the second after the next applicant who will come inside.

"Next."
She became much even more nervous. It was quicker than she expected. Usually it would take 10 to 15 minutes for a single person but it would only take 30 to 60 seconds here. she breathed out heavily a countless times to ease her nervousness.

'what exactly are they doing?'

She thought to herself. the last applicant that came inside walked towards her friends near Jiyoung.

"Oh God! He's so freakin Handsome!!"

"So it's real? That the Chairman here is still young?"

"Yes!! And he's so fvcking hot!! Goood! That eyes! his eyes look so mezmerizing!"

"Are you accepted?"

"I don't know, But they said they will call me if i passed."

"Haha! dream on! I'll be the one to take the position!"

"You dumb? I'll be the one to take the position! I will flirt with him and we will together led this company to success!!"

Girls on fancy clothes, They look like nobles. Rich brats. Why are they applying here? Shin Jiyoung looked at herself, 

Average.

76/100

While her competitors were almost 99 and 100, She classify herself as 76. She doesn't use any fancy clothes, her hair looks kinda normal tho, But with at least three combs. She's an average woman trying to live her average life. She was only forced by the Human Resources Management Director to participate here. She do not need to expect something since she's already a regular employee at the Human resources management. Still, She wants to try it. The salary is 20 times bigger than she had as an employee of the HR Dept. 

It's enough for her to pay her debt to someone for just a year of working. Also, She'll be needing the experience for a personal reason....

"Next."
Another applicant went outside as one walked inside the room. She's now next after this turn.

"The chairman is indeed handsome.... But isn't the question so weird?"
She talked to the other girl that went outside before her.

"yeah, Kinda. I wonder what's the answer.. he doesn't seriously look like one tho. right?"

"I think we said the right answer... maybe he's looking at the explanation.."

"yes.. I also thought so!"

"Well, I am a Harvard graduate so my explanation is much more precise than anyone of you here.. I'll take the position for sure."