XXIV

Part 24: So this is..... Jealousy?

__________

Jiyoung walked towards their shared house, following Sunghoon's tracks as he walk to his room without even saying a word.

Awkward silence filled the whole area, It felt like something very new for the both of them.. They don't now what to do.

Jiyoung was looking down on his shoes, seeing it halt in front of his room.

"Ms. Shin"He turned towards her direction. Jiyoung looked up and met his eyes.

"Y-yes chairman?"She anticipated his words, only to get disappointed next.

"Let's act like professionals on the office as much as possible."He said. Jiyoung bit her lower lip and nodded her head, looking down and turning to her room's door.

Before she can even walk towards her room, Sunghoon pulled her hand back to him again and raised her chin. Jiyoung blushed and looked away.

"I said act professional when we are on the office. This is not the company's building."Sunghoon smiled slightly and pulled her downstairs.

"where are we going..?"

"cook for me. I'm starving."He said and looked at her.

"You haven't eaten dinner yet?"he asked her and pushed her on the kitchen counter while he sat on the stool.

"i totally forgot about it.. What do you want to eat?"Jiyoung's stomach rumbled.

"let's eat ramyeon."Jiyoung immediately looked at Sunghoon with a ridiculed expression. he looked at her with clueless eyes.

"You don't know what does that mean right....?"Jiyoung asked him. Sunghoon's forehead creased.

"What are you saying? I only want to eat ramyeon...."Jiyoung just chuckled and shook her head.

'too innocent...'

Jiyoung took some ramyeon from the pantry. she added eggs and green onion on there too.

"here. eat."She served him the bowl of ramyeon after a few minutes of cooking it.

"I can still remember the last time you served me ramyeon."he said smiling at her. Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

"Just eat. okay?"That time when she thought he'll kiss her. she expected something and yet he just fell asleep.Sunghoon took a small bowl and put some of the ramyeon.

"chairman..."She called him while sitting on the stool next to him.Sunghoon glared at her.

"It's Sunghoon."He corrected. Jiyoung gulped.

"Sunghoon...."

"yes?"he said, slurping the ramyeon.

"Can i ask you what do you feel towards me?"Sunghoon stopped eating and looked at Jiyoung with curious eyes.he put his chopsticks on the table and spoke straightforwardly.

"I don't know."he shortly said. JIyoung sighed.

"Take this as a challenge for you Ms.Shin..."Sunghoon held her hand and squeezed it lightly.

"I'm giving you the permission to educate this young man in front of you."She looked at Sunghoon's smiling eyes. She felt warmth. Again, the butterflies on her stomach that she found cringy the last time she read it on a romance novel was now romantic now that she can feel it.

"I'm clueless and scared. I can't call this love just yet. I'm not the guy who will fall into uncertainty.."Jiyoung smiled at him.

"A wise businessman never take risks that wasn't favored to them."She continued. Sunghoon chuckled.

"I'm glad you understood."

"But still chairman, isn't that unfair for me? I'm taking this challenge without even knowing if i can win.."

"you're too cautious Ms.Shin. Aren't you in love with me?"he smirked. Jiyoung looked away.

"H-Hell no!!"She stuttered while blushing.

"Oh really?"he raised his eyebrow and grin.

"Just like you, I'm confused too! "She said, avoiding eye contact as she slurped the ramyeon, burning her tongue with how hot it is. Sunghoon stood up and took some water on the fridge.

"How careless."he said and poured some water in the glass and gave it to Jiyoung. Jiyoung looked at him and blushed.

"Why are you doing this...? It's weird..."

"is it weird to treat you like someone i like?"She almost spilled the water the moment she heard his words.

"enough chairman."

" I said it's Sunghoon, Ms. Shin."

"Ehh- It's awkward. "She hissed.

"Then how can you call Jake with his first name without feeling awkward?"Sunghoon rolled his eyes and took some ramyeon.

"Aish! You and Jake are different okay? Don't be jealous!"

"huh? me? jealous? I don't even know that word."he said shrugging his shoulder. This time, Jiyoung grinned.

"Oh really chairman? do you wanna know why i was late earlier?"

"Tell me."He just looked at Jiyoung. Jiyoung's grin widen

"It's because i was with Jake. "Sunghoon's expression hardened. He glared at Jiyoung.

"So?"He pretended as if he didn't care.

"I took care of him since he was sick. We slept together and i forgot the time. That's why I'm late."She teased him. Sunghoon's aura darkened as he stood up and walked away.

"Yah Chairman!!"Without uttering a word, he slammed the door of his room loudly making Jiyoung flinched.Jiyoung rushed to his room which is fortunately not locked.

he was tucked on his bed with the blanket all over him.

"what was that? I thought you are not jealous?"She laughed. Sunghoon hissed and removed the blanket.

"I'm not."He murmured and rolled on the other side of the bed. Jiyoung sat on it while laughing.

"You're so obvious chairman."She snickered

"Aish- You can think of anything you want to. But i am not jealous."He said while blushing. Jiyoung just shrugged her shoulders and stood up.

"Okay then. "before she can even leave, Sunghoon pulled her towards the bed again.

"WHA-!"She was pinned on the bed with Sunghoon's arms on the sides of her head. He was on top of her. They stared at each other intently.

"But sleep here too."He said, looking away. Jiyoung bit her lips to suppress her laughter.

"Fine. Let me just wash the dishes and take a bath."Sunghoon moved to her side and closed his eyes.

"I'll wait you here."he whispered. Jiyoung nodded and stood up.

'How adorable....'

The moment Jiyoung stepped outside his room, Sunghoon's phone rang.

"Yena....?"he was hesitant to answer the phone, but then he stood up and walked towards the veranda and answered it.

"Sunghoon-oppa...."

________________

sorry for not updating yesterday ksksksksks this chapter was actually supposed to be updated yesterday but I thought it would be bad to keep you hanging like that. so i didn't published it.

But then keep hanging like that couz the next update will be tomorrow HAHAHAHAHA that's all, i'm out.