VIII

Part 8: Someone's jelly. pfft-

****

Fancy music coming from the orchestra on the side of the stage, Ladies and Gentlemen on their fabulous modernized hanbok..

It's too luxurious for Jiyoung.

She breathed out heavily and searched for Sunghoon. She went to the restroom awhile ago. Not expecting he will wait, she wasn't disappointed anymore.

"Where is he...?"
she wander her eyes on her surrounding while she walks.

"Ms-"
Out of carelessness, she bumped into someone.

"I-I'M SORRY!!"
She bowed, panicking slightly.

"It's okay. raise your head."
A calm and sweet manly voice asked her to raise her head. He smiled at her warmly.

"You're looking for someone?"
He asked her, Jiyoung, who is starstrucked with who is standing in front of her didn't utter any word and just drool in front of him.

Jake chuckled and waved his hand in front of her.

"A-Ahh.. what are you saying again?"
Jiyoung nervously laughed, awkwardness slowly eating the two of them.

"I think you are finding someone..?"
Jake asked her. She nodded her head redundantly.

"Y-yes.. I apologize."
She said bowing again. Jake couldn't help it but to laugh at how adorable she is.

"Yah don't need to be so formal. we are on a party."
He said, laughing with her actions.

"Ahh.. I see."

Jake reached his hand in front of her.

"i'm Jake Shim. Can i know your name young lady?"
She looked at his hands, hesitating if she'll take it or not. But she don't want to be rude in front of Jake so she just took it and shook his hands.

"Shin Jiyoung. It's nice to meet you sir."
She said politely.

"Sir?"

"Yes. The Heir of the Shim Real Estate that was known all over the world, One of the major investor of the Skypark Group, A musician, violinist and a famous songwriter."

"You... You know me very well!"
Jake excitedly said and childishly smiled.

"Yes... I'm a fan of yours sir."
Jiyoung shyly look down, playing with her fingers.

"Aww. You want some autograph?"
Jiyoung's eyes sparkled.

"let's find who's your looking for first before we do that. he or she must be bored by now. Care to tell me who is it?"

"Ahh! Chairman Park!"
She suddenly remembered why sunghoon brought her to the party. He must be very annoyed by now.

"Who is Chairman Park? Park Seungchul of Lamia Corporation? Park seulgi? Park Jinyoung? Perhaps Park Jimin?-"

"Park Sunghoon of the SkyPark Group."

jake was taken aback, looking at her like he can't believe what she just said.

"Sunghoon??"
He repeated. She nodded her head.

he suddenly laughed softly.

"He's there!" Jake said, pointing the cluster of crowd on the side of the venue. "let's go! I'm actually looking for him too."
he said, walking towards Sunghoon's direction. jiyoung followed his trails.