XLV

Part 45: Should have never listened

___________________________

December 08, 2020

7:34 pm

Sunghoon looked at himself in front of the mirror, Seeing his white suit matches his mood,

It was perfect.

he took out a small box from his pocket and took a glance on the ring inside once again.

"That look so beautiful chairman."
Secretary Yoon, Who just arrived said and smiled at him. Sunghoon looked at Yoon, Feeling slight nervousness coursing throughout his veins.

"Do you think she'll like it?"
Secretary Yoon chuckled with his silly question.

"Of course, Because it came from you."
Sunghoon gave him a sly smile and sighed.

It's the day that they set for their plan.

Their plan was simple, Sunghoon will sneak out from the party, Jiyoung will be waiting on the church near the SkyPark Building. They'll meet each other there and disappear.

That's how it supposed to be.

But Sunghoon wants to do something.

Once he saw Jiyoung on the church, He'll ask for her hand and will marry her in front of the Almighty God.

Sunghoon already called the Priest of the church and he's willing to legalize the marriage of the two. After that They'll settle and will live with each other

Forever?

As simple as it seems, but it's harder than you thought it will be.

"Let's go out."
Sunghoon sighed and fixed the buttons of his suit, Sliding the ring on his pocket and walking outside of his room to greet the visitors of the Park's Mansion.

_________________________

"Yah Sunghoonieee!!"
Sunghoon faked a smile and looked towards Yena's direction.

'She seems to be in a really good mood.'
He thought. Yena rushed towards his direction and hugged him tight.

"Happy Birthday my husband!!"
Sunghoon once again faked a smile and looked away. Yena kissed his cheeks and beamed at him widely.

"Hey, I still haven't given you my gift! What do you want? You can ask anything from my dad!!"
She said with excitement.

'I want Jiyoung. Shin Jiyoung..'

"Uhmm... I think i won't need anything for now. i just want to have fun today? How's that?"
Yena looked at him with a mischievous grin.

"As you say so then! Let's have fun!!"

"yeah yeah... you go there and have fun. I'll use the comfort room."
he said and excused himself.

"Do not forgot about my gift later okay? I know you'll like it!!"
Yena feverishly smiled before walking away. Sunghoon nodded his head and walked towards the comfort room.

'It's almost eight...'
he looked at his watch and saw that it was almost 8 in the evening. He cleared his throat and fixed his tie. He took his phone out from his pocket and called someone.