V

Part Five: High Risk, High Return?

***

The next morning, Shin Jiyoung arrived late in the office.

With a frown on her face, she walks towards the executive office floor from the elevator. Her steps were slow, bringing the grumpy aura from her new home to her office.

"What's wrong Ms.Jiyoung? pfft- You look like an old woman who lost her dentures just now."
Jieun walked towards her while suppressing her laughter. Jiyoung just looked at her and gazed towards her chair again.

"Tsk. It was a very very bad morning."
Jiyoung rolled her eyes and sat on her chair, looking on the glass door seeing Sunghoon reading some papers.

"aish..!"
She hissed recalling what happened yesterday.

*flashback*

"So this is your house?"

Jiyoung can't help it but to open her mouth with amusement as soon as the pastel colored gate opened up.

It wasn't just a house. It was a huge mansion. It has it's own modern architectural design that consists with glass walls, white frames and black steels as it's exterior.

"Come out."
The car stopped in front of the entrance of the mansion. Sunghoon hopped out and so as Jiyoung. Jiyoung walked behind Sunghoon while adoring the house, holding her luggages she took from her previous home.

"It's really huge..."
she whispered to herself as she wandered her eyes. They reached the inside of the house and she can't help it but to adore the classical Scandinavian Interior style of the whole mansion. It look so soothing and calming seeing white and black as the colors of the interior. Countless paintings on the wall and the gray colored chandeliers on the ceiling. The one that attracts her the most where the white flowers with black branches all over the place on a glass vase.

"You quite have the taste."
Jiyoung whispered, loud enough for Sunghoon to hear.

Sunghoon just looked at her.

"let me show you your room."
Sunghoon walked towards the stair. Jiyoung followed him until they reached the door facing another door on the right.

"This one is mine. You can use that one."
Sunghoon pointed the room in front of his room. Jiyoung nodded. He opened the door of his room ang went inside..

"Do what you want to do. just don't make a mess and for pete's sake, don't play around."
Sunghoon slid into his room without saying anything other than that.

Jiyoung shrugged her shoulder and just opened the door of her room.

Her mouth went wide as soon as she stepped inside.

"OMO..."
She cannot believe how huge her room is. It's like a whole apartment house already. It's complete of furniture. It has it's own huge television, bookshelf and even her own bathroom. near the bathroom is a huge walk in closet which miraculously have so many clothes and make up kits. It also have some luxurious accessory.

*ting!*

Her phone rang. She immediately took it seeing an unknown number calling her.

"Do you love my gifts?"
Even tho she can't see it, She know Mrs. Park is smiling from ear to ear.

"Isn't this.... too much Mrs.Park? I-I cannot take this everything.."
She said stuttering while wandering her eyes on the whole closet. Branded Clothes.. accessories and jewelries... even make ups, bags and shoes. It's a complete set of what a woman would want.