chapter 38

KIKIOPE

Immediately Corper Kenny walked into our class, Bimpe and I stood up to leave the class alongside other students except the ADS patients, Jubilee, Abimbola and Nnena.

Ever since Corper Kenny had instructed Bimpe to always leave the class whenever he entered, we'd coaxed other students into leaving his class, and they were all happy to do that most especially the boys mainly because all he did was flirt with girls and his class was even boring.

"You don't have to leave," Corper Kenny said quietly.

"What did you say?" Bimpe and I asked in unison.

"I said you don't have to leave, you all can stay in my class now," he said calmly while looking down, it was obvious he'd received a query or warning concerning the matter.

"Oh, and we already have plans oo, but, anyway sha, guys, let's sit down," Bimpe shrugged, and we all walked back to our seats.

"So, where did we stop?"

"We don't know because we never attended your class ooo," I shouted, and he frowned at me before turning back to the ADS patients.

"Political Apathy," the ADS patients shouted in ecstasy.

"Okay, Kaffy, come and continue the note," he said with a smile and Kaffy stood up quickly while he carried the teacher's chair to seat, Bimpe and I shared a knowing look before shrugging.

His class went by in a blur, immediately the bell was jingled to signify the end of his period, he tried standing up from the chair, but he couldn't, though he'd been shifting uncomfortably on the chair, he tried again and again and again and again, but he couldn't get up.

Bimpe and I resisted the urge to laugh as we pretended as if we were copying the notes.

"What's going on?" He asked no one in particular as he'd already started sweating profusely.

The class started murmuring and soon it escalated to a noise when he eventually got up which was only by the help of some male students in our class, he got up with ripped jeans, they'd forced him to get up from the chair only for his jeans to'll have gotten ripped and torn in different areas revealing his dirty boxers.

He rushed out of our class in shame before Bimpe and I let out the laughter we'd been holding. And other students joined too.

Actually, we'd planned everything, Bimpe and I had mixed different types of gums, superglues and many more on that chair and had even placed few tiny nails that weren't noticeable at all on the chair, we knew he loved sitting on the chair with crossed legs whenever he came to our class, so, we'd decided to deal with him.

"We heard Corper Kenny left your class with torn jeans," Kunmi started immediately Bimpe and I arrived at our rendezvous.

"The way news is always travelling fast in this school gan is something else," Bimpe commented.

"You know I even saw him with the torn jeans, he was looking stressed out and all," Doyin explained.

"But, what happened to him?" Khalid inquired.

"I'm sure Kikiope and Bimpe know something about it," Abee replied, and we smiled sheepishly.

"Is it true?" Doyin lifted her brows and we nodded simultaneously.

"How did it happen?" Khalid asked still in surprise then we went on to narrate what we'd done.

"Bimpe was the one that brought up that evil idea right?" Kunmi asked and Bimpe threw her groundnut at him, actually, we were all drinking Garri.