Author's Note:

Hello my lovely flowers;

Good evening my flowers, here I'm again giving all of you my new and fresh story, entitled "never forget", and like I announced this will be lead by the new couples in my line, so zeesaint and brightwin fans out there this book is for all of you. 💚💚💚

I wrote this book because of a simple question that I thought some time ago. Is it easy to forget someone and move on?, Can we forget the person that gives meaning to our whole life?, The same person that change us for the better, the same person that we want to spend our whole life with?. Is that easy to forget them?.

Life are full of suprises, it can be either happiness or sadness, and those suprises can make a huge impact in our life, those suprises can challenge our faith in our loveones.

Hmmm in this story we will see the importance of life, the impotance of love and family.

So be ready to smile in happiness and at the same time cry in sadness, this book will be a roller coaster ride of fighter, tutor, tine and sarawats life.

One accident changes the whole life of fighter and sarawat, one will be in pain while the other one in so much confusion.

I hope that all of you will love this new story of mine. 😊 Thank you very much.
I will update this story every tuesday and thursday.

Note: Credits to the rightful owner of the characters that I used, the plot and storyline are rightfully mine so PLAGIARISM is a big CRIME........

Enjoy my flowers🌹🌹🌹.

Love;
Little_freesia🌹🌹🌹