Chapter 1 - Info for the Book

- Chapter 1 - Info -

(March 24th, 2022)
Hi!

I'm Stage!

If you don't know me, I write a lot of Newsies stuff on this app. (A decent amount of it is bad. No one disagree. I know it is.)

Welcome to my one-shot book!

I have been writing in this since June 2020, so some of it is pretty crappy, but I'm not editing it lol.

I'll definitely switch order and reorganize this to my liking after I finish the book though (:

This is only a ship book. My imagines book is for OCs, but I don't like those as much.

Enjoy!

(Feel free to request, but know that I can say no to requests and they may take a bit. If I'm not into it, if won't turn out well.)

My favorite ships and stuff:

Ships -

Favorites:

- Spralbert (Spot x Race x Albert)
- Orace (Oscar x Race)
- Spralmer (Spot x Race x Albert x Elmer

Close favorites:

- Knice (Knobs x Dice)
- Spot x Race x Albert x Finch
- Tommy boy x Henry x Finch
- Blush (Blink x Mush)

Headcanons -
(These are just a few I like)

1. "Manhattan Angels" is the nickname the Brooklyn Newsies gave the Manhattan Newsies and in return, they were nicknamed the "Brookies".

2. Race is not as tough/dirty minded/cocky as he acts.

3. Mush being the softer one between him and Blink.

4. Buttons stitching up the boys clothing when they get a rip because he knows how, and likes, to sew.

5. Jack cares for the boys, even when he's sick and when he gets too sick that he'll hurt himself, Davey or Crutchie step in so they can stop him.

6. The boys call Davey "mom" because he acts like one.

7. Specs likes to read and teaches the younger/any of the boys to read.

8. Crutchie helps Kloppman, and sometimes Specs, teach the boys how to write.

9. (Spromeo) Romeo flirts with all the girls, but Specs get jealous when he does, and Romeo makes it up to him by kissing him. (Or that Romeo stopped flirting with anyone other than Specs when they started dating.)

10. A few of the boys, like Mush, Elmer, Race, would give their lives to help their boyfriends/girlfriends, but would rather put themselves in danger than tell their boyfriend(s)/girlfriend.

11. Henry always having a pastrami on rye with a sour pickle sandwich with him.

12. Katherine being flirty with Sarah, and Sarah, like Davey, getting flustered easily.

13. Race speaks Italian (sometimes Spot), Knobs speaks French, JoJo speaks Spanish, Elmer and Tommy boy speak Polish, and Buttons speaks all of them.

14. Tommy boy loooves Disney and Elmer loves Cinderella.

Enjoy!

Random knowledge about the book -
(As of March 24th, 2022)

Canon Era One-Shots: 47
Modern AU One-Shots: 65
Soulmate AU One-Shots: 15
Angel/Devil AU One-Shots: 3
Headcanons/Random One-Shots: 9