Priorities

Waking up must have been one of the worst things you've had to do in days. You wanted to continue sleeping so you wouldn't have to think about what you were going to do about these new feelings. One thing was for sure though... you were not about to tell George. You were going to keep these feelings a secret for as long as you could or until you felt ready to tell him.

Who knew what he might do if you did tell him.

That wasn't going to be for a long time though. You groggily walked over to the bathroom and took your shower. You mostly leaned against the wall the whole time. You did not want to wake up in the slightest. You did your hair and makeup after getting dressed and walked to the common room. Seeing as you still had some time before your first class and even breakfast. You plopped down on the couch and shut your eyes. God you couldn't stop thinking about him.

You'd be lying if you said the words 'love potion' didn't come into your mind at least once. Fred and George were pranksters and he could have slipped a love potion into your drink or meal but you knew he wouldn't do that even if he had the choice. You two were best friends and he surely knew that if he ever were to do that then you would never speak to him again.

You realized it was time for breakfast and even though you didn't want to you forced yourself to get up and eat breakfast. If you didn't eat you were going to be even more miserable today. You grabbed your food and say next to George even though you were dreading seeing him today. You couldn't risk being even the slightest suspicious. You always sat by him during breakfast lunch and dinner and if you didn't he would know something was up.

It was a few seconds before he said anything to you but it felt like hours.

"Hey y/n. How you doing? Me and Fred were thinking about pulling a prank on old Filch. We don't know what to do exactly though. Got anything?"

"Hey, I'm doing ok today. Honestly I have no idea what we could do for Filch." You weren't even lying in the slightest you had no idea and didn't have the energy to try and think of one.

"That's good to hear. If you think of anything you better tell us. You do have some good ideas you know." He stated and went back to looking at his food.

You forced out a laugh. At that point you knew that you were going to have to do something about this. Talk to someone at least so you could get this off your chest and return back to somewhat normal. You don't know how much longer you can be like this before you'll start to miss being normal with George again.

Normal when you can actually laugh with him. Where you can look at him without getting anxious and sick.

You go through your classes and by the time it's lunch you have made up your mind. You went up to George at lunch and told him you'd be with Hermione if he needed you and that she needed your help with a problem she was having. You prayed he wouldn't ask what the problem was because the truth was she didn't have a problem. You really just needed to talk to someone and as far as she knew you weren't going to come sit with her. Luckily he didn't ask what the problem was he just said ok and gave a little smile.

You rushed over to Hermione's table with your tray of food and sat down directly across from her. She looked a little shocked but said something eventually.

"Why hello y/n what brings you to my table today. Don't you always sit with George and Fred."

"Yea y/n don't you always sit with George." Ron chimed in

Damn it. You had forgotten Ron always sits with Hermione. You did not have the patience to force him to go to another spot. You also knew that if you had done that it would be very suspicious.