Just hanging

It had been a few weeks and George was starting to get the hang of running the shop. He still got overwhelmed at some points but Fred understood and let him take breaks.

"Hey Fred can I talk to you for a sec?" You asked bringing him to the back.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you if you would mind me taking George out today?" You were crossing your fingers.

"What do you have planned?" Sometimes you thought he liked drama more than Dumbledore himself.

"Well I wanted to take him out for a picnic at the park. Maybe take a walk, I think your mom wanted him to come over she probably made him some fudge."

"Good ol' mom and her fudge."

You laughed at his statement.

"Well yea he can take a day off he deserved it I think I can handle it today. It's a rather slow day."

You nodded and went up to where George was in his room.

"What are you doing?" You asked sitting next to him.

"Working on some paper work for the shop what are you doing?" He asked smiling at you.

"Well I was just coming up here to ask you out on a date." You said booping his nose.

"Oh my! Your asking little old me in a date. With you? I'd be honored." He said putting in his best girly voice.

"Oh George of course. Would you accompany me. Your brother says you can go." You kissed his cheek. "Just gotta have you back by 9." You jokes.

"Damn him. Always making me come home early. So where are we going?"

"Well that is a surprise."

With that you took his hand and led him through the shop.

"Bye guys!" Fred yelled out and you quickly waved at him before pulling George out of the shop.

You lead him all the way through London until you stopped at a small park.

However it wasn't really a normal park. It was a wizard park but there was still people walking moms with children and animals.

"Picnic!"

George laughed while you pulled out your wand and gave it a little spin. Before your eyes a blanket unfolded and a basket of food popped up.

"I didn't know what we would eat so I have some rolls, potato salad, macaroni salad, and some chicken. I reckon Ron would love the amount of food I've collected." You said looking up at George who was just staring at you. "Are you alright George?" You asked offering him a smile.

"Your just so perfect. You know that?"

"Well I had an inckling." You said leaning forward and kissing him.

After the picnic you cleaned up your stuff with a wave of a wand.

"So what are we doing now?" He asked.

"Well I though we could take a walk a little bit then your mom wanted us to come over."

"Well then let's walk." He said giving you a smile.

You interlaced your fingers with his and began walking and talking about nonsense.

"So what about our future?" He asked randomly.

You always got a bit nervous at questions like these.

"Well I figured we get married." You replied.

"Is that all..." these questions made you wonder what he was looking for.

"Well I'm not one to plan things out. I say whatever the future holds for us happens. No matter how we deal with it or how it happens.

"That's good with me. I'm a bit spontaneous myself if you haven't notice."

"Oh your not the only one who stares George." Yiu said earning you a smile.

You decided that you would now apparate to the burrow because it was too long of a walk all the way there.

You knocked on the door and before long Molly opened the door swallowing the both of you with open arms.

"Oh George dear y/n told me about how stressed you've been and I made you some fudge."

You called it.

"Thanks mum. Yea the shops been busy but I'm doing better by the day. It's just a lot real quick you know?"

"Yes dear I totally get it."

You talked for a bit longer then decided to go home.

"Ok now I say we eat that fudge your mom gave us." You stated

"I second that."

So there the two of you sat in George's room eating fudge. You were glad to see he didn't have to stress today about all the shop problems and such.

"Ok this is delicious but I can't eat anymore."
He said putting it down.

"Wimp." You said jokingly.

"You did not just say that. My one and only. Love of my life. Lover. How could you just say that to me."

You laughed at him then realized you couldn't eat anymore either.

"Ok I'm joking I can't eat anymore either."

"Wimp." He mocked.

You glared at him.

"Oh I'm sorry. I mean precious person please don't eat anymore if you can't handle it."

"Ok I was just joking. Precious person?" You asked

"I don't know. Don't look at me I'm just trying to stay in good terms."

"I know." You placed your head in his lap and he ran in hands through your hair.

"Hey that's my thing." You said looking up at him.

"It's my turn."

"Eh it's ok I'm fine with it."

"Good because I don't intend on stopping."