Please

You couldn't just sit here in this castle any longer. You had just read a overwhelming amount of painful letters that showed the love of your life was hurting. You missed him and you had a feeling that sending a letter was not going to be enough. He was going to get the letter, read the sender, then throw the envelope in the nearest trash can and he would never get an explanation from you. You needed to get off your arse and actually do something and do that something as soon as possible.

You got up from your desk and began to run one way before turning around and running the other. For one if you were going to leave you were going to have to talk to Dumbledore and see if you could go with the twins if George ever let you apologize. Second you had to go talk to Hermione and Ginny. Without them you wouldn't have even known that George had been sending you letters throughout this entire time. Lastly if you were going to go and try to talk to the twins you were going to need some shoes. Trying to walk through diagon alley shoeless was never a good idea.

The first stop before leaving to go talk to George was talking to professor Dumbledore.

You went to mcgonagall first though because if you were caught without a teachers permission or a password to get into Dumbledores office you would be in a lot of trouble. In the slight chance that George would forgive you being expelled didn't seem like a big deal because you were going to leave anyways. Most likely though he was not going to forgive you and being expelled was not a good choice.

"Mcgonagall I really need to talk to you if it's a ok time?"

Come in dear what is it?" She replied and before you knows it you were rushing over to where she was standing.

"I need to talk to Dumbledore and if he's not here then I need to talk to you. There is no way around it." She nodded her head gesturing for you to continue on. "George... when he left he didn't talk to me and I assumed he broke things off. Ginny told me he was sending me letters earlier and so I assumed my owl did it. My owl shook its head no however when asked so I asked the girl in the dorms."

"And let me guess it was one of them."

"Yes! It was Angelina Johnson. She said she had a thing for him which is a little bit creepy but I slapped her. She gave me the letters and Mcgonagall he's so sad. He feels so betrayed and I really need to go talk to him and explain myself. But if he does forgive me he offered me a spot at the shop and..."

"You want to go work for him. That is ok miss l/n"

"Oh Merlin thank you! I could hug you right now."

"Well what are you waiting for I'm not all that mean." She said smiling and you gave her a quick hug before hurrying off to find Ginny and Hermione.

You spotted them.

"Ginny! Hermione!" You waved over to them but they continued walking away. "Angelina stole my letters guys. Come on!" You yelled and they turned to face you.

They looked at each other for what you assumed was answers and then began to walk over to you.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Ginny prodded.

"He seemed so sad. A letter isn't going to fix this, if I send a letter it will get thrown out. I've talked to Mcgonagall and she's letting me head down to the shop and if he forgives me I can stay with him at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.

"Well then what are you waiting for! Get a move on." Hermione chimed in.

You began to run before turning back around. "Well shoes but then I'm leaving." You laughed and ran to go get shoes.

On the way out you grabbed your (your initial) sweater that Molly made you as well as a scarf and a hat.

You put on your hat and scarf as you were running and almost fell a few times. This was when you missed George's voice besides you calling you clumsy. You smiled at the thought even though you were trying to get to diagon alley as quickly as possible.