Opening day.

You woke up early again but this time you got ready and went over to George's sleeping body.

"Wakey wakey Georgie." You said lightly shaking him.

"Darling I love you but let me sleep."

"Then I guess I will have to open the shop in your place."

"Oh fine." He said but caught you by surprise when he grabbed you and pulled you down pressing kisses all over your face.

You laughed and escaped from his grasp and he got up to chase after you.

You held out a hand in front of you.

"No no no. No more kisses until you are all ready to open the shop."

He lowered his end and pretended to be sad and began to slowly make his way over to the bathroom before you ran out in front of him.

"Ok last one." You said after kissing him one last time.

You entered the kitchen of the little home that was above the shop and started to put yourself some cerial.

"What took you so long to get him up this time?" Fred asked from besides you as you poured some milk into your bowl.

"He ambushed me."

Fred just laughed and shook his head putting his dishes in the sink and going down to the shop.

George emerged ready for the day not long after you finished eating.

"I believe you promised me something love." He leaned against the counter.

"Umm I don't recall that maybe you'll have to remind me."

"Oh you little..." he didn't finish before he picked you up over his shoulder and started running around.

"Ok ok I remember now."

He set you down and you picked up and apple.

"An apple was it."

He titled his head at you waiting for his promise.

"Fine." And you kissed him finally.

"Thank you." And the two of you went down to the shop.

Fred had put out a "now open for business" sign and opened the door. It wasn't too chilly if a day it was good enough weather to leave the door open.

The costumers started flooding in before too long and it seemed like the opening day was going good and it was going to be a successful opening.

"Hey Fred have you seen George anywhere?" You had asked the twin when you realized you couldn't find your boyfriend anywhere.

You assumed that he would be in the shop helping a kid find a item or answering someone questions. Except he wasn't doing any of the sorts.

"I haven't I thought he would be with you."

"Ok."

You had set off to find him when you were stopped short by a little boy who seemed to be going into his first year at Hogwarts.

"Um excuse me do you know where I could find the puking pastilles?" He asked shyly.

"Oh yea here follow me." You lead him over to the shelf. "Here they are and if you decide you want to buy anything that man over there standing by that woman can help you ring it all up. He's very kind."
You pointed him towards Fred and he nodded at you.

Now to find George.you decided to check the back of the shop and you found him shaking about at a table in the back. You rushed over and pulled a chair next to him taking his hand in yours.

"Hey it's ok what's wrong?"

"It's just that this is a lot. Don't get me wrong I love the shop but it's just really overwhelming there's lots of people."

"Ok. I get that. Take my hand ok and when your feeling better we can go out and tackle this together. We can help people together and I'll stay by your side the whole time. It's going to get better ok? You just have to get used to it."

He nodded and laid his head on your shoulders. You ran your fingers through his hair as he calmed down and after a few minutes the two of you excited the back and slowly worked your way back into helping people.

"What happened?" Fred asked you when he saw the two of you hand in hand.

"Well he had a tiny panic attack it's ok it happens to everyone. It's just a lot to take in." You told him

"Hello could you help ring me up?" The bit from earlier came up to the two of you. Wrong twin but it was alright.

"Oh you again yea sure follow us."

You walked him over to the register and stood next to George.

"I'll take care of this one ok love?" You told George and he nodded.

"That will be 10 galleons." You said and the big handed you his money and left with a smile.

The day went on quite smoothly for an opening day. The shop did eventually come to a close though.

"Hey George I will help Fred clean up and you go up and just rest alright?" He agreed and went upstairs.

You sweeped and cleaned with Fred until the shop was clean again. You then left to go pass out in the arms of your boyfriend.

However your boyfriend didn't listen. You found him passed out with some paperwork for the shop in his lap while he was leaned against the wall sitting on the bed.

"Oh George I love you but dear Merlin."

You took the paperwork from his lap and set it on the desk in the room. You bent down and took his shoes off for him tossing the aside. With a wave of your wand he was in pajamas.

"Hey George do you want to lay down?" You asked lightly rubbing his shoulder.

He nodded and laid down on the bed getting comfortable.

You took to your own shoes and got into some of your own pajamas before climbing into the bed.

"Well aren't you going to come sleep in my arms." George said sleepily.

You let out a soft and sleepy laugh and scooted into his arms to sleep.