Already?!

When you arrived at the burrow you were not proud to say that you had plopped down on the couch. Molly took a seat next to you and you just talked for a while. They hadn't seen you for quite a while and were wondering how the baby's were doing. Molly had given you the finished knitted hats and they were enough to make you want to cry.

"Hey y/n how are the baby's doing?"

"Pretty good but they won't stop kicking me. It's getting quite annoying."

"Can I feel?"

"Yea sure. They only seem to calm down at George's voice so I doubt you won't feel anything."

Surely enough Ginny's hand was kicked when she placed it in your stomach.

"Did you guys ever find out the genders?" Molly asked.

"We decided to wait until they are born." You smiled at George.

"What do you think they are."

"I don't know. I feel like maybe there's a girl in there but we've learned the Weasley genes are pretty strong with the boys." You laughed.

"I'm getting strong girl vibes. I might be the one to save the Weasley's from the boys. I however will be happy with anything."

"Me as well."

You hung out with them a while longer before getting up to use the bathroom.

However when you got up to wash your hands you felt a pain travel through your abdomen.

"Guys settle down please that hurt." You quietly talked to them.

However the at didn't work because another pain pulses through you.

"Oh no." You finished washing your hands and left the bathroom grabbing a hold of Fred and pulling him away from the family.

"Hey I don't want to alarm your family but-"

"Is something wrong?"

"Just some pain."

"Just some pain! Y/n!"

"I was going to tel you that we need to head out. I'm pretty sure I'm in labor."

"Oh my god! Ok don't freak out don't freak out."

"George I'm not freaking out."

"Oh yes. George don't freak out don't freak out. Mom!"

Oh no he was going to pull him mom into this."

"George dear are you ok.

"No I'm not ok! I need your motherly expertise. She's having the baby's. So I take her to the hospital?"

"Well dur." You scoffed from the other side of the car.

"Alright y/n, Ginny, mom dad! Into the car!"

"What's going on!"

"We're heading to the hospital."

"Wait seriously and I can go?"

"Yea."

"What about me. You can't just leave me here!" Harry said from across the room.

"Well I'm leaving your either coming with or staying." Ginny replied.

"I guess I'm coming with."

George checked you into your room before heading off to your place to get your bag.

"Alright names?" You said to him after he returned and settled down next to you.

"If it's a girl I like Avery."

"I like that too. I also like Naomi."

"Avery and Naomi." He repeated.

"Boys..."

"What about Remus in tribute? He is like a father figure to me." You suggested.

"I like that one."

"We can call him remy like the rat."

"Huh?"

"Oh yea. There is a cartoon in the muggle world. Very popular it's about a rat that cooks food his name is remmy."

"Well we'll have to watch it sometime."

"Alright boy name 2?"

"I know the tributes are getting overdue but what about archer. Harry will probably want the name Sirius. But he was like a father figure to me as well."

"I like those."

A long few hours passed before the doctor said you were going to start pushing. Lots of pain and some screams later the doctor held up baby 1."

"It's a boy!" Ok well your feelings of a girl were wrong so far.

Ginny and Molly and Arthur were just growing so impatient outside waiting to see them. It didn't help to hear the baby's cry.

A few minutes later and another baby was held up.

"Another boy!" Well there goes the girl speculation. You couldn't have been happier though.

"George could you go peek out and ask your mom to call Remus and tonks over?"

"Yea" and he went out and they sent out a patronus to Remus' home.

You held Remus while George held archer.

"They are so great but I'm still a bit confused."

"About what."

"The red hair. I don't have it so they shouldn't either."

"Maybe it's the magic?"

"Maybe."

They were the cutest things you'd ever seen.

Remus and tonks eventually arrived.

"Remus tonks teddy. Can you come in here."

"Hello." You said to Remus.

"We thought you'd introduce you to our new children."

"This is Remus Rubeus Weasley." A tribute to Remus and your dear friend Hagrid was laying in your arms.

"After me?"

"Well we figured. Your like a father figure to me and we wanted to give you tribute."

"And this one is Archer Arthur Weasley." A tribute to your other father figure and George's father later in his arms.

"After Sirius. We figured we'd leave the actual name Sirius to Harry but we went with a constellation."

"He would have loved it." He laughed.

"You want to hold him." You gestures to the baby that laid in your arms.

"Oh I don't-" tonks took teddy from him and interrupted him.

"Give him the baby. As much as he argues he loved them." So you handed him the baby. Tonks set down teddy so she could have a chance at him.

"Hey teddy!"

"Hello."

"How are you doing?"

"Good."

"Here you go." Tonks handed you the baby but you handed him to George after so he could hold his other son.

After the baby's had been passed around George called his parent and Ginny in.

"This is Remus Rubeus Weasley and that is Archer Arthur Weasley. A tribute to Remus, hagrid, Sirius, and you dad." George spoke up and Molly couldn't wait to hold the baby's but Ginny seemed even more excited.

"Here you go Gin." You handed her archer.

"How does he have red hair?

"We don't know."

The baby's were passed around and once everyone was out of the room you fed them and passed out. George however couldn't stop looking at you.

He may have skipped a few steps but now one of the last things on his bucket list was marry you. After today all the other ones were now crossed off.