You Did What?

"What the fuck?" He asked.

What the fuck was right for many different reasons.

For Fred what the fuck was right because he had just had the door open to your crying puffy face, Harry and Ginny standing by George looking shocked, George holding a photo looking as if his life was crashing down in front of him and his parents looking worried.

For George what the fuck was right because you and him had just had a huge fight where you flung a what he assumed to be a ultrasound picture at him. After you told him he would never see his child grow up or be born if he didn't stop pushing you away.

For you what the fuck was right because you had just told your fiancé that you were pregnant and now you were stuck in his parents home with him. Cause of this being his brother was back from the dead.

"Hello guys." He spoke out.

"My boy!" Molly yelled and ran out to hug him with Arthur.

"You're alive?" You said.

"Hello to you as well y/n. Are you alright?"

"How are you-"

"Death eater took polyjuice potion and died as me. Was a bit confused when I couldn't find any of you guys at Hogwarts. Mcgonagall caught me up on everything and when it was safe I came back now y/n are you alright? You too George your looking a little shocked there. I know that's not all from me and it probably has something to do with whatever that is in your hand."

George just took in the new information and open and closed his mouth a few times. Fred looked to you for an answer.

"No. Ask your brother. Now if you'll excuse me. Bye Molly I'm going to go pack a bag and sleep in an actual bed I'm sure tonks has an extra one."

"What was that bed comment thing about?" Fred asked after you left. George you as just starting at the photo contemplating his life choices.

"What you got there?" Fred asked him.

"A photo."

"Well I got that. What's it of?"

"I don't even really for sure know she flung it at me during our argument."

"Why were you two arguing?"

"I wasn't talking to her for the past 3 weeks. She's been sleeping on the couch crying herself to sleep. I just couldn't let her feel bad for me. If I'd have known-"

"Don't ever ignore her like that again. She knows what it's like and if I ever were to actually die I do not want you ignoring her when she can help you. Now what didn't you know."

"I-"

"Let me see the photo." He took it and studied it his eyes traveling to the bottom where it stated your name and the words "3 weeks."

"Holy shit." Was all he said.

George couldn't even answer.

"She's-you're-baby." Fred was shocked. What a surprise this was for just coming back from the dead. "You didn't know? How many weeks would that be know?"

"She went to st mungos with Ginny 3 weeks ago so 6"

"You mean to tell me she fought in the war pregnant? Then went to the hospital without you only to find out she was pregnant. Why wouldn't she tell you?"

"Apparently. I feel terrible. And I made the comment about stress Merlin how could I be so stupid. She wasn't feeling good that day and then she went to st mungos I should have known. The amount of times she came to my door saying she needed a hug and I ignored her how could I be so dumb."

"You need to go talk to her. I'll be here when you get back but who knows about her."

George apparated to the flat faster then you could blink your eyes and didn't find you there. He then apparated again this time to Remus and tonks' home.

He knocked on the door only to be faced with a angry looking Remus.

"What do you want?"

"Have you seen y/n I really need to talk to her I feel really bad."

"Fine but if you say one wrong thing I will hex you back to your home."

Remus led you to teddys room where the two of you were cramped on his bed looking at a book that teddy didn't seem so interested in.

"Baby?" He asked placing a hand on your stomach.

"Yep. We have to be gentle though. Baby is fragile." Tonwhich teddy nodded. George felt very strange watching this he was going to have to get used to the whole thing.

Remus went up and grabbed teddy taking him out of the room.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your undead twin."

"No. I should be with you talking about this."

"I don't know what there is to talk about?"

"You've known for 3 weeks?"

"Yea what about it."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"We'll kind of hard when you wouldn't even talk to me."

"I don't know a simple shout of "hey George just so you know I'm pregnant." He scoffed

"Didn't want to bring you down even more."

"Bring me down?"

"You were pretty glad I was on birth control last time I checked."

"Y/n no I'm so happy right now. I was glad at the time because we were ready to go into war. He's gone now. I'm sorry. I know how stupid I was being now. I just felt bad, your parents had passed not long ago and I didn't want to put any more pain onto you. I know now that would t have happened and if I would have known I wouldn't have done what I did. I'm sorry you had to find out alone and deal with it alone for 3 weeks now."

"I could use my overdue hug." You teared up and he nodded wrapping you in his arms.

"Wow. We're having a baby."

"Heck yea we are."

He pressed a hand to your stomach and smiled at you.

" I can't wait."

"Me either. I however think your mom is more happy than the both of us combined. You know how long she's been nagging me to get pregnant."

George laughed and even though he wasn't going to ever live this down. If not maybe after a while it was ok for now.

A/n: still some more parts to come. However it's almost over.