Train pranks

As you and George packed up all of our belongings you brought to the burrow for break you realized how much you really were going to miss this place. At least you would still have George with you at Hogwarts. The two of you grabbed your luggage and went downstairs and outside hopping into the Ford anglia. Before you could get in however you felt Molly hug you and tell you she was going to miss you.

You rode in the anglia all the way down to platform 9 and 3/4 entering the barrier. You, George, and Fred all found a compartment and began putting your things at the top taking a seat. You were exhausted you had been forced to wake up early to make it in time for the train.

A little while into the train ride you had decided to sleep. But what was a nap without a headrest so you laid your head onto George's shoulder. You could see he got a little flustered he must be a little weirded out in front of his brother but who cares you wanted to sleep. However he didn't make you get off he let you lay there and sleep. Even though your eyes were closed you could tell Fred was mocking you and George.

"I swear to Merlin Fred he's already embarrassed." You said pointing at him.

"Your eyes are closed how can you even tell that's what I'm doing." He said in a aha tone.

"I have my ways." You replied back before falling asleep on George's shoulder.

While you were asleep the usual old woman came around with the candy cart and George and Fred had of course bought things. You didn't wake for a while but when you finally did you had noticed George had left you some candy which you gladly ate to try and get rid of that disgustingly tired after nap feeling.

You were so groggy you hadn't even noticed that Fred and George weren't in the compartment. You slowly got up and made your way out to look for them.

You eventually just asked some people if they saw them and which way they went because there were two ways and only one of you. The people had pointed you in the direction of them before finding them trying to hide in a compartment.

"Hello,"

"Merlin y/n you scared us come here." He said patting the ground beside him.

You listened and sat next to him.

"What are we doing. Who are we prancing this time?"

"Who do you think? Malfoy of course." Fred replied to your question.

"Wait what did you do?!"

"Well when we were picking things off the trolly we slipped some puking pastilles into some of Malfoy favorite things." He replied before he realized something and started again. "Oh by the way I hope you got your candy we left you."

You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Seriously guys get a room." Fred said looking disgusted.

"Well we do have a room if you haven't noticed your just intruding in it." You said your glare turning into a smile.

He obviously couldn't think of a witty comeback because he just shook his head and scoffed at you. Which earned you a high five from George.

It wasn't long before you saw Malfoy come running out of his compartment and down to the bathroom  with his hands over his mouth trying not to vomit in the isle. When he had returned to his usual compartment his friends had asked him something which you couldn't quite make out but what you could make out was him screaming

"My father will hear about this."

The three of you laughed and snuck out of the compartment and making your way back to yours. It wasn't long before the train came to a halt and you were to enter the boats and get to the actual castle.

You were glad to be back to a familiar place as you entered your dorm but you also were going to miss the burrow terribly. Everyone was so nice and even though your parents were kind enough to do things like send over the family photo book they weren't the kindest people you ever met. Especially to you.

You heard a knock on the door to your dorm and went to open it seeing George standing there.

"You still tired?" He asked as you nodded.

He held out his hand for you to take it and led you downstairs to the couch in the common room. It may have been just a couch but it was very comfy. The two of you laid down and fell asleep again. Thank god for no class on the first day or you probably would have passed out right on top of your desk.

Of course the trio just had to come and hang out in the common room. You and George opened your eyes to very loud noises like laughing.

"You guys couldn't have done this somewhere else we were sleeping." Asked George to everyone but really zeroing in on his brother

"No." Ron replied to the question as if it was the dumbest question he had ever heard in his entire life.

"Well... why not." George asked again.

"Because we don't want to get in trouble."

"Then just go to bed."

That's when you heard a noise from behind you.

"Merlin brother she has changed you. Half of the greatest pranking duo this school has seen and you are telling our little brother to go to bed." Fred said very dramatically.

"She hasn't changed me I'm just tried."

You were getting up at that point but George had noticed and grabbed your hand.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go sleep what do you want to come."

He nodded and followed you up to your dorm where you had fallen asleep in each other's arms. But this time you had held George. Sometimes you have to give the other person as much love as they give to you everyday.

A/n: I'm sorry if this one is really choppy and came out like vomit I wrote it while I was waiting for my next class to come. I also wanted to say thank you for 400 reads in this story even though it's not 400 different people it's still so crazy to me. And especially the first chapter having 100 reads.🙂✌🏻