Mollys happieness

As you two stood there in bliss knowing you were gaged George piped up.

"Shit how am I going to tell my mom." George spoke.

"You mean to tell me that you haven't told her you were going to do this. She has no idea where we are right now."

"Nope." He said quickly and you laughed.

"I just wish I could tell my parents." You sighed.

"I can try to take you so you can visit them at the cemetery."

"It's too dangerous I'll just catch her up later but for know we need to go tell Molly. It won't be easy to hide a ring right on my hand for too long."

"I suppose it won't. Do you like it?"

"The ring oh I love it it's so beautiful. Everything I could have wanted."

"It's not too small?"

"George it's perfect. I don't want a throne on my finger I love this one. Even if I was dating a millionaire I would choose this one." He nodded.

"Let's go tell my mom." He said.

So hand in hand the two of you apparated back to the burrow.

"Where have you two been." Ginny asked you as she stopped riding the broom she was on.

You looked over at George and he gave you a reassuring nod and you took Ginny by the hand and led her to the side of the burrow where it was more private.

"It's a bit weird to bring me back her don't you think?"  She laughed.

"I'm going to tell you some news ok but you can't tel your mom yet."

"Alright..."

You held out your hand and let Ginny take it all in. She just looked like she was in shock.

"Mom doesn't know George was going to ask you?"

"No we were just going to tell her but you asked so I wanted to tell you."

"Your getting married... wow."

"I know it's crazy."

"So when do children come." She smirked.

"Ginny!"

"What I want to be an aunt."

"Not until after the war and a little while after that little one." You patted Ginny's head.

You walked back out from the side of the house and met back up with George. The two of you entered the burrow and surely Molly asked where the two of you had been.

"We uhhh."

"Have a surprise." You finished for him.

"Well what is it?"

"Oh it's really nothing mum." George sighed

"George stop putting it off. You should go get Fred." You said and he nodded heading off to go get him.

"Oh Merlin is of grandchildren!?" She asked

"Goodness no. You and Ginny and the children."

"Alright the better twin has arrived." Fred said from next to George.

"Well I think George should probably tell you guys."

"Why me?" He looked at you.

"You have to be brave love." You rubbed his shoulder. Although using your ring hand might not have been a good idea.

"Oh my Merlin..."'Molly spoke up and you looked at your hand.

"No." Was all Fred said.

"Huh." You asked

"My little brother did not get engaged before me."

"Oh but he did." You laughed.

"It's a few minutes Fred." Molly spoke up. "I'm so happy you guys are finally engaged. But George Weasley you didn't tell me you were going to do this!" She engulfed the both of you in a hug.

"Mum I'm sorry it's just with the war and everything."

"Oh I know but still tell me before you do these things."George nodded scared of what would happen if he didn't tell her again.

"When is the wedding?" Ginny asked from the side of you all the sudden.

"Jeez when did you get here?" Fred asked the suddenly appearing redhead.

"I was just outside dummy." She rolled her eyes at him and looked over to you again.

"I don't know. I think we still have to discuss that."George nodded along to your statement.

———
"So when are we going to do the whole wedding thing?" You asked George as the two of you got ready for bed.

"I don't know really. I feel like it would be dangerous to do it right now or anytime soon. I wouldn't want to risk ruining the day with a suprise death eater attack."

"True. We don't know how long until the war is going to be over but it's worth waiting if that's something you want to do."

"I think it will be worth waiting. What about you?"

"I do too but George you better not die on me."

"What are you talking about. You better not die on ME." He laughed.

You flopped down lying next to George.

"I can't believe we're engaged."

"I can't either." You reasponded.

"I wonder what will happen next. This year has already been so crazy."

"I wonder too but whatever it is we will get through it. Together."

"Together." He repeated.

A/n: ahh I'm sorry I forgot to update yesterday. My deepest apologies to anybody who was expecting it I totally forgot about it I turned on Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone and completely spaced out on this. Anyways hope you enjoyed.