Ballons and Babys

12 weeks mark
"George get in here!" You yelled

You hear his footsteps running over to where you were standing in the bathroom.

"What's wrong what happened."

"Nothing sorry I scared you but look." You said and you lifted your shirt up a bit to reveal a tiny little bump.

"Oh my goodness. A bump!"'he smiled at you.

"Hello there little creatures." He said kneeling down to talk to your stomach. "In only 8 weeks we hopefully will know your gender. I need to call you something others than creatures."

"George?"

"Yea?"

"Do we want to know the genders?"

"I actually don't know."

"Me either I don't mind the name creatures and it would be kind of cool to wait until they are born don't you think?"

"That does sound great."

"So we wait..."

"We wait."

———
20 week mark

You and George went to the 20 week scan and told the doctor you wanted to wait. You got your pictures and left the appointment. She told you at some point you should start to feel the baby's move.

It had been a few days and as your stomach was growing even larger George was letting you do less and less things.

"George?"

"Yes darling?"

"Since you won't let me get up could you get me some water?"

"Yea sure one sec."

But before you could even fill the glass all the way.

"George Weasley get over here right now. Put the water down."

"Are you ok?" He rushed over to you.

"I'm good sit down and give me your hand." He abided and you took his hand and placed it on your stomach.

"Are they?"

"Kicking yeah."

"Wow. This is crazy."

———

25 week mark.

Your stomach was now growing larger and you were getting increasingly less and less comfortable as the days went on. The twins wouldn't stop kicking you and it was uncomfortable.

"Hey let's go somewhere."

"George I can't really move that well."

"I know but it's five minutes away and if I have to carry you I will."

"Alright then."'you knew there was no getting out of this at this point.