Its not a big deal

A/n: I first off want to say I'm sorry for not updating this for a while. It's been a busy week or so and I couldn't think of anything for the next chapter for the life of me. So I hope you all enjoy this. Also I noticed I Hit 4K while at my friends house and just thank you guys sooo much. I really do appreciate it.

"What do you say we get out of here since you all bandaged up now. It's not much fun in here."
George asked you.

"Sounds like a plan Georgie."

He held out his hand for you to grab and you took it hopping down from the bed you were residing on.

He walked you throughout the halls and it's was oddly quiet until you heard someone yelling out your name.

"Y/n! Y/n! Wait!" It was Harry's voice. You could tell from a mile away. Young loves him like a brother but Merlin he talked a lot.

"Yes Harry?"

"Well, I wanted to um thank you for standing up to Umbridge. I should have done it myself and gotten the quill but I really do appreciate it. I know I'm not going crazy I watched Peter Pettigrew kill Cedric right in front of me."

"We know Harry. I think a lot of people know but the ministry... well you know how they are. Always trying to cover up things that are happening."

"Yes if I had a chocolate frog for every time they covered something up Ron would have completed his collection by now." George spoke up which earned a chuckle from you. Merlin only knows how long that boys been building his collection.

"Well I got to be somewhere. Really thank you again y/n." He said turning on his heel and walking away.

"It's really not a big deal Harry." You yelled after him.

"Yelling in the halls I see. Haven't you seen the rule plaques miss l/n" you heard that dreaded voice say from behind you

You just nodded your head in and apologetic way and walked off with George.

As the weeks went by the wall of plaques seemed to be getting larger every day. It seemed like once you thought she couldn't possibly think of anymore rules another one decided to pop up.

You were sitting with George at the lunch table listening to his silly little jokes when a voice from the speaker blared out. It just had to be Umbridge.

You were already mad at her for more things then you could count on your fingers. Adding the amount of times she gave the twins the quill it must have been a good 40 times you wanted to smack her.

She went on for a while until she finally got to the kicker.

"Boys and girl and prohibited to be within 8 inches of each other."

Something went off in the audience. The whole room was filled with boos and screaming from all directions.

"I think the hell not." You heard Fred yell from the other side of the table.

"Yeah no." Continued George to which he followed with a gentle kiss to your forehead.

This was going to be a long year. Voldemort had literally risen from the grave before this and you were more eager to get out of school with umbridge.

A few days went by and you and George were not following the rules. In more ways than one if you know what I mean.

"Hey Ron wants us to go down for tea with Hagrid's this morning. Would you like to go or you can stay in bed if you prefer?"

"I'll go but you have to help me up." You said reaching out your hands to be grasped by George.

He grabbed your hands and pulled you up with ease pretending to struggle.

"Oh relax it's not that bad." You said leaning into his side.

"I know your perfect." He said kissing the side of your head.

You walked down together making sure to move farther away as some of the teachers passed you. When you made it down to Hagrid's hut you knocked on the door with the hand that George wasn't holding.

"8 inches apart!" Hagrid's yelled swatting the two of you away from each other and pulling you into the hut. "Ok now you may do whatever you were doing. You know umbridge and her nasty ways. Wouldn't want you two lovebirds to be split up."

"Okay. So what did Ron want us down here for?" George asked resuming holding your hand.

"Well you see he first of all said Harry wanted to give you this. Something about y/n standing up for him to umbridge." He said handing you the invisibility cloak. You rolled your eyes, however many times you told him it wasn't a big deal he didn't care.

"And he thought his brother might be a bit stressed and needed some tea."

"That's not like Ron. I will drink some of your tea Hagrid you don't need to use my brother as a pawn."

Hagrid seemed to be content with this answer and went over to his fire place to begin heating up some water.

"So how's the relationship?" Hagrid asked.

"Geez Hagrid. You like the gossip and drama?" George laughed.

"It's ok Hagrid. If I was a teacher I would probably want to know the drama too. I might now ask the people face to face about their relationships but I get some aspects of it. It's good. Why do you ask?" You chimed in.

"Oh no reason. I'm just bored you know? That demon woman scares me. Makes me scared to even sleep in my own hut."

"Yea I get that."

"Why did Harry give you his invisibility cloak. It seemed to me that he relied on that thing to live." Hagrid asked changing the subject.

"I think he's trying to repay me. I stood up for him to umbridge when she was saying Voldemort didn't kill Cedric and he won't stop saying thank you. I'll probably give it back. I can't take it, it was his fathers and I don't need it. Me and George get around fine even with that dumb 8 inches rule."

After talking for a bit you and George headed up to the castle again and back to your dormitories for sleep.