St mungos

You pulled Arthur and Molly aside.

"Hey Molly, Arthur I think I'm going to go apparate over to st mungos. These a long line of people for the infirmary who actually need it."

"Well what's going on dear." Molly asked you.

"I don't know I just feel like somethings not right you know? Not like externally but like internally."

"Oh should we grab George to go with you?"

"No he's not really talking to me right now. He needs time and I get that." You spoke and Molly looked skeptical.

"What's going on guys?" Ginny asked quietly.

"Oh Ginny can go with you." Arthur suggested.

"Go where." She asked.

"Oh I'm just gonna head off to st Mungos I feel like somethings not right. If you want to come to take your mind off things you can."

"Could I?"

"Yea sure just take my hand so we can apparate." She took your hand and you apparated to the hospital.

"What do you think is wrong." She asked as the two of you walked inside the building.

"I don't really know I can just feel it you know?"

You walked up to the receptionist at the front and began talking while Ginny took a seat in the waiting room.

"Hello, I just came from Hogwarts."

"Oh yes there was a battle over there right?" She asked beginning to type faster.

"Yes. Harry Potter just won but I felt like something wasn't right like internally so I came here I was also feeling nauseous earlier I don't know if it contributes or what."

"The doctor will be right with you."

"Thank you."

You walked over and sat next to Ginny.

"How ya feeling?" You asked.

"How am I supposed to feel?" She asked.

"Well I assume not great. You thought your boyfriend died right after your brother passed away. You are allowed to feel sad."

"I miss him already."

"Oh I know." You said and you held her while she leaned her head against your arm.

"Y/n y/l/n!" The doctor called out.

"Yea one sec. I'll be just in there ok? I'll be right back." She nodded and you left.

"Alright so what's the issue?" The doctor asked as you propped yourself on the table.

"I'm not really sure. I just got back from Hogwarts where the war was insure you've heard. Harry Potter won but I just feel like something isn't right. Not necessarily externally but internally. I also felt nauseas earlier so I don't know if it could be a result of that or what."

"Ok. I'm going to do a ultrasound just to see if there's anything going on inside." You nodded and laid back.

"Odd." Was all she said.

"What is it? Is something wrong."

"Not particularly. Are you sexually actively miss.y/l/n?"

You may have been 21 years of age but that question never got any less awkward.

"Yea."

"When was the last time you had intercourse with a partner."

"I think almost 3 weeks ago."