Get up!

He made you wait like 2 minutes between every bite and he was getting irritating but once he saw that he stopped.

"Sorry I'll stop." He said.

"It's alright Georgie but don't you think you can eat a bit faster than 3 minutes a bite. At the burrow I see you scarf down everything you eat."

"Yea I was just trying to get on your nerves." He said as you slowly nodded your head in a I knew it way. "You just take such good care of me I never want it to end." He said looking at you.

Curse him and his ability to make you melt at one measly sentence.

"Fine. Continue on with your eating habits." You told him but he decided to stop messing with you and eat like a normal person.

Once you were done feeding George his breakfast you got up and helped him down to the common room so that he could get ready for classes. He thanked you before leaving to the boys dorm to get ready.

You had also gotten ready for the day and met back with him in the common room taking his hand and walking down to your first period class.

The day went by as normal and you and George finished all your classes before you went up to your dorm to take a quick nap. When you awoke you were met with George as you entered the common room.

"Hello y/n I wanted to hang out with you but it seems my foul brother wants to go over prank ideas for our shop we are opening in like 2 YEARS." He said glaring over at Fred.

"Well why don't you let me help. I'm pretty imaginative if you couldn't tell." You said.

George just looked over at his brother like a child in the candy store begging their mom for a bag of candy.

"She can come no need to ask my permission George." At hearing these words a smile grew on his face and he let go of your hand and patted a spot next to him on the couch.

You sat on the couch and laid your legs across the couch and over George's legs once you ran out of couch space.

You talked about all these new ideas while he patted and rested his hand against your leg.

You had thought of many new ideas. It made you so happy to see George talking so passionately about something.

You noticed Fred kept giving George a go on look almost like he was trying to get George to say or ask something.

"Don't make me Fred."

"I swear to Merlin George if you don't ask already I'm going to prank you so badly."

All George did was roll his eyes at his brother before looking at you.

"Would you like to work with us at the joke shop? I know you don't have many plans for after school and you don't have to but I thought I would ask." He said as he looked down at his feet.

"I would love that George. No need to seem so scared and blabber on." You said as he looked up at you and smiled.

He seemed very grateful that you had said yes he was worrying that you would say no.

The three of you ended up talking for a while longer before you got tired and went to bed.

You got settled in bed and dozed off. You ended up hearing someone come into your room late at night and so you opened a eye but not so much so they could see you were awake.

All you felt was someone kiss your forehead and tuck the covers in tighter before they left. You went to bed happy knowing that George had come in to say goodnight.

When you woke up the next morning you were relieved that it was a weekend. You got ready and went looking for George. You eventually found him at the quidditch pitch practicing. Oliver always had them up and practicing very early in the morning and George hated it.

"Oliver I'm leaving." He said lowering himself so he was inching closer to the ground.

"What? You can't leave we have to practice."

All he did was shrug and look over to you before coming over to where you were sitting.

"Here." He said reaching his hand out for you to take and stand up from where you were on the ground.

As soon as you stood up however he threw you over his shoulder and began running off.

"You didn't have to leave practice for me Georgie I love watching you play."

"Well I didn't leave just for you I hate it there." He said earning a laugh from you.

Taking your hand you began to walk through the halls of Hogwarts.

A/n: I'm sorry this one turned out really bad but I felt like I needed a filler. I am wondering if I should go on for a while longer in 6th year or start soon on 7th year so we can get things going. It will probably be best once they actually open up the joke shop. On the other hand it's a Friday so I will most likely be posting at least 2 more parts this weekend. Also I am just so happy. Just yesterday this story hit 500 views and now it at 650 I'm just beyond greatful even though it's not much compared to others.