Chritmas day

You had been woken up by the bed continuously being jumped on by a very excited George Weasley.

"Wake up wake up."

"Aright I'm up!" You said as he scooped you up bridal style in his arms and carried you downstairs to where all his family was seated next to the tree.

"Oh y/n dear we were waiting for you. Here open this one." She said to you as she handed you a box that had been labeled 'to y/n from Molly'.

You saw this and immediately got excited you always looked forward to your annual sweaters. Surely enough you opened the box and were greeted with a sweater that had your initial on it.

Everybody opened their presents to each other and presents from you until there was just in little box left under the Christmas tree.

"Oh it looks like their might be one last one." Molly said reading it "looks like it's for you dear." She ended handing you the box.

You carefully took the wrapping paper off of it and opened the small black box which inside held a ring that was a beautiful silver heart. You looked over at George who had now started blushing before telling you what it was.

"It's a promise ring. I have one too we wear it and it signals that no matter what happens we will always love each other. I haven't got mine on yet because I'd didn't know if you would say yes."

You looked at him a blush of your own creeping onto your face as you nodded and slipped the ring on. After that he pulled out the ring of his own and put it on. You couldn't help but see Molly looking overly excited at the two of you.

"Relax mum it's not like we're engaged."

"Oh but you will be." She said her smile growing wider.

You and George looked embarrassed at these words but you knew that deep down inside there was a part of both of you that knew it was true.

After all the presents had been opened all of you had went to the kitchen for breakfast. Molly of course was taking pictures the entire day.

"These are for sure going in the Weasley family holiday photo book." Molly stated as the camera clicked.

"Wait a second." You said getting excited. "How far exactly do those photos go back."

"Well I believe ever since Charlie and bill were young. Why would you like to see them after breakfast."

You could sense George glaring at you but you'd said yes anyway. You wanted to see what a little baby George looked like.

Surely enough to your pleasure the meal finally ended and Molly was bringing out the book of photos. You took a seat next to Fred as Molly gave you the book.

You took long looks at all the photos. Not surprisingly even as babies the twins had bright fiery hair. It made you happy to see these photos of George even if he hadn't liked it.

You eventually came to the end of the book and closed it before George started talking.

"You owe me you know."

"What's that supposed to mean."

"Well you've seen my embarrassing childhood photos now I get to see yours one of these days." He said as he poked your shoulder.

"Ok" he looked surprised you agreed so easily but gave a content nod and you and the Weasleys continued on with your day.

You ended up sneaking upstairs without anyone knowing and pulled out some parchment and began writing a not to your parents.

"Dear mum and dad

I know that you are on a trip right now but I would very much appreciate it if you could like accio our photo album and send it over with an owl or something.

Love, your favorite and only kid."

It would be much easier if you could just accio it over but you weren't 17 yet. So you just sent the letter with an owl.

To your surprise later that evening you had heard Molly calling you something about a package. You ran to her and took it in your hands. It was the photo book.

"What you got there darling?" George asked you.

"Oh nothing just my photo album of my family holidays."

"Aha now let me see."

"Ok ok be patient come on." You said as you led him over to the couch.

The next 30 minutes had been spent with George laughing at your baby pictures. You had to admit he was a much cuter baby than you were.

The rest of the day was full of fun and festivities and you wished it would never end.

A/n: ATTENTION! sorry for this one being short I wanted to get something out. Also I am going to be writing a Marauders era fan fiction where you are friends with all of them but I have yet to decide who you will date or if you will date anyone at all. I will still be writing this one and the one shots I just want to have some thing that if I'm not feeling like writing this I can still get some Thing out for everyone who reads my stories. If you would want to read some Thing like that it would be nice if you could comment or something. You don't have to I would just like to see if there are people who would read it so I'm not spending time on it I could spend on this one. Thank you 🙂✌🏻