A/n

Alright guys. As of now I think that may be the last chapter of this book. I'm so sad to stop it and I'm so thankful for this support. Last month this book was only at a few thousand reads and now here we are almost at 18k and I couldn't be more thankful. When I sat down at my computer to write the first chapter I couldn't even imagine I would be getting as much support as I am today.

If people really don't want this to end I might upload chapters here and there but other than that I will be starting some new story's. I would very much appreciate if you would check them out.

The fist book I am working on is a Remus Lupin x reader marauders era called trust issues. 1st year at Hogwarts you weren't sure what to expect. You are a half-blood dads a wizard moms a muggle. You weren't expecting a boy with some cars to become your friend. In 5th year he is sneaking out and sneaking out with Sirius James and Peter. He's also acting weird certain times of the month and you can't help but wonder if Remus had some trust issues or just doesn't trust you.

The second book im working on is a Charlie Weasley x reader called unloveable. This book does have mentions of infirmity in it so I'm going to really try and put TW for anybody who has a hard time with that stuff. I will also try to out the paragraph number that mentions it and such. The summary is pretty much Y/n struggles with infertility. One Weasley brother isn't ok with that while the other is. Can the other Weasley brother make her feel special even when she feels unloveable. I don't have as much of this written and I don't know if I'm going to post it but if people want to read it I totally will.