Infirmary

Today was of course a quidditch game. It was none other than one of the always dreaded Slytherin vs Gryffindor games. You had no doubt Gryffindor would win however with Harry as seeker and George with his broom you were bound to win. George was very good at quidditch and usually scored a lot of goals.

Before the game however you heard someone calling out your name and as you turned your head you saw George calling out for you.

"Yes George?"

"Here take this you don't have to wear it but I though you would like it." He said as he handed one of his striped yellow and red Gryffindor quidditch jumpers.

It was cute that he gave you a choice to wear it or not but there was no way you were going to pass up the offer to wear one of his sweaters.

So at that you smiled at him and nodded taking it and walking off back to your dorm so you could get ready.

You left the jumper on your bed and went to get ready. When you returned Ginny was sitting in the bed across from yours.

"Please don't tell me that's my brothers jumper." She said while you were putting your arms through it.

"What Ginny you don't like the idea of your brother liking someone enough to give them their jumper?"

"My brother in love just kind of creeps me out."she said.

"In love? Nobody said in love." You said becoming flustered.

"Well think about it you guys say I love you and you are pretty much all over each other constantly. If we're being honest me and you both know you were both in love with each other before you even started dating." Ginny said flopping down on the bed.

"I guess your right Gin. Curse you for knowing everything."

You walked out to the quidditch field on your way seeing George.you ran up to him and threw your arms around him.

"Good luck out there."

"I have double the luck now with you wearing my jumper." He said putting his fist up for a fist bump with his hand with the ring.

You took your ring hand and bumped your fist against his before he went out to play in the game.

You made your way up to the stands to take a seat and watch the game. You of course were watching the game extremely close mainly watching George but you know who pays attention to anyone else but their favorites.

It happened so fast you couldn't really comprehend what was happening until he hit the ground. Malfoy had knocked George of his broom and very purposely you may add.

He hit the ground and before you knew it you were running down the stairs to get to him. Dumbledore didn't let you near him though until he got to the infirmary.

"You can go now he's in the infirmary if madam pomfrey gives you any trouble come find me." He said a few minutes later and you nodded at him running down to the infirmary.

You saw him laying in the bed looking quite lonesome. You sat next to him and took his hand in yours. Noticing your hand on his he looked over at you and his face lit up.

"What's the diagnosis Georgie." You asked him really worried about what happened when he fell.

"Nothing much just a concussion and some pain." He said and you could tell he was loopy on pain meds.

"Well that's always good." You replied squeezing his hand a little bit.

"You know something y/n?" He asked you earning a tilt of the head from you in confusion.

"You are the love of my LIFE." He said adding some laughs in.

"Oh your just loopy on pain meds George." You said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"No! I'm serious y/n." He said beginning to doze off.

"If you insist George." You said giving him a smile. "Sleep tight alright." You said earning you a nod from him.

You ended up spending the night in the infirmary with him so you didn't have to leave his side.

The next morning when he woke up he couldn't help but feel a little guilty because you had slept in the chair by his bed. He checked the time and realized it was very early. He tapped your leg and waited for you to open an eye.

"You ok Georgie. Do you need something?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

"Yes. I need you to come up here and be comfy that chair isn't looking so great." He said.

You gladly accepted this chair wasn't really that comfy. So you climbed into bed and wrapped your arms around him.

"What are you doing let me hold you." He said.

"No your in pain so you get to be held." You replied.

"Well only if you insist." He said. You knew that he secretly loved to be held as much as he like holding you he needed love.

It wasn't long before the two of you had passed out again in each other's arms.

In the morning you had felt someone wake you and when you looked up you were greeted with Hermione.

"I brought you and George food. I figured you wouldn't want to get up and go get some."

"Thanks Hermione I appreciate that." You said unwrapping your arms around George to grab the food before Hermione left.

You sat up beside George eating your food before he woke up and laid on his back.

"Is that food I smell." He asked you.

"Why yes I'm almost done would you like some."

"Yes please but I do believe I deserve to be fed." He said looking up at you.

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Fed? Last time I checked you weren't royalty." You said sarcastically

"Well I'm not really but I'm in pain can't you see I was knocked off my broom." He said blinking his eyes at you a few times.

You eventually gave up and ended up cutting up the food and feeding him.He acted like a toddler sometimes but it was funny and you didn't mind feeding him no matter how weird the request was.

A/n: I don't know why I find this one so flipping cute. I just felt like George would totally be someone who would be like I deserve to be fed I am injured.