New year

A/n: alright here I am again. I am completely and utterly blanking on events that happened during the sixth book and movie. If you can think of anything then please comment. If I can't think of anything I'll just do a few chapter this year and do bigger time jumps so we can get to seventh year.

It had been a while and it was about time for a new school year. That was for Ginny and Ron. The other Weasley siblings wouldn't be going back to school. It felt nice to not have to go back for the first time ever. You thought George felt the same considering he wouldn't stop talking about "freedom" and being able to sleep whenever he wanted.

However his little freedom rant ran short when the two of you heard the news of the horcruxes. Dumbledore had informed everyone about how Voldemort divided his soul into multiple pieces.

Sirius black had died as well. Harry's only father figure he really had and he was gone. You guessed he still had Remus but it wasn't the same. Sure Remus was always there for him and a good friend to him but it was different than the literal title of god father. Sirius was named godfather by his parent and now he was just fine. Just like that. Harry vowed that he was going to get bellatrix for it. Harry hadn't seemed to be doing the greatest with his death and you felt bad.

"George do you think there's going to be another war?" You asked him as you were stirring some sort of sauce concoction for dinner.

You didn't ever really know what to make for dinner or what you were making. Even when you were in the middle of making it. Some times you really just wanted to say "hey let's just eat some chips and salsa instead." But no you had to persevere through your struggles. You lived through almost 7 years of a wizard school who had dangerous people attacking it for many years of your time there. If you could survive that you surely could survive making dinner even if you did end up just using accio to end up with a pizza.

"I think there might me. But I have faith in Dumbledore. If he can find the horcruxes and such then maybe it will all be ok in the end." He walked around you to start boiling some pasta to go with your weird sauce thing.

"Yea I have faith in him as well. I'm just scared, I could fight in a war but I'm just scared. I never ever want to lose somebody in the war. You know?" You left the sauce to simmer.

"Hopefully we don't have a war and if we do I can promise you." He took your hands. "You won't lose me. Ok?"

You nodded. The whole idea of a war scared you. How many wizard wars was there going to have to be before it was all over. It seemed like there was one every few years. I'm reality they were spread out between good amount of time but it just seemed like that time where you felt good was always rushed.

"I really hope I don't. I don't know what I would do without you."

"I don't know what you would do either." He snickered.

You laughed and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek.

"Probably die."

———

After a bit the news came out that Dumbledore and Harry were going to look for a locket. Not just any locket too a horcruxe. You didn't want Harry going out there. It seemed dangerous but then agin you assumed that Harry was made for danger. He was always getting into it.

You and George had been visiting Molly a lot. She was worried. With Ron being Harry's best friend she never knew what sort of things he was going to get into to. Every second he was gone she was worrying. She wasn't showing it but you knew it was happening. Some times you could get her mind off of it and today was one of those days.

You had gone to visit her and she how she was doing but it seemed she just really wanted to visit with you.

"So tell me. How has the shop been?"

"It's doing good. We have lots of people coming in and Fred and George seem to be handling it well."

"That's always great. So dear I have some questions."

Oh no. You knew what kind of questions these were going to be. Molly seemed to like to ask them constantly. Every chance she got.

"Shoot."

"Well I'm not getting any younger."

"Molly."

"I'm just thinking. Some grandchildren would be nice."

"Molly we are on the brink of war."

"So if we weren't you would try."

"Molly no. We aren't even engaged yet. We are literally just turning 20. We still have some time."

"I suppose your right when I take it into consideration. Someday though?"

"Goodness Molly. Sure someday."

You lived her like your own mother but goodness she liked to ask you when you were going to have children. Why couldn't she tell Fred to get a move on. Find a nice girl and have some kids. Ask her oldest son bill to have kids already with Fleur. Or even Charlie. He probably loved his dragons like kids though so you assumed he was out of the picture. Even Percy for goodness sake.