Preparing the shop

A/n: haha look at me not taking forever to post. I'm so proud of myself😏

George tried to take as many days off as possible. It was getting to the point where Fred was starting to want to kill him. You felt bad because it was partly your fault he kept taking days off. Before you came to the shop to apologize they were getting the shop ready for opening day and now all George wanted to do was stay in bed and cuddle.

So of course you being you, you came up with a plan. Early in the morning before George woke up you slipped out of his arms and took a shower quietly getting ready. When you were done getting ready you went over to Fred's room. You knocked on the door and a sleepy looking But partly ready for the day Fred emerged.

"Y/n? What did you want?" He asked yawning

"We'll hurry up and get ready before George wakes up. We are going to work on the shop so he feels obligated to help us." You said putting your shrugging your shoulders looking smug.

"Now you are a genus."'he said throwing in his jacket and going downstairs. With you walking behind him.

"So what do you need me to do?" You asked looking around at al the boxes.

"Well it would be a big help if you could stock the shelf's with candy's like the puking pastilles, Ton tongue toffee."

You nodded your head and went off in search of the box filled with these candy's. Once you found it you picked it up, using your knee to get it higher up so you wouldn't drop it and made your way to the shelf's Fred wanted stocked. The two of you tried to be quiet but there was a lot of laughing and ruckus from the two of you constantly dropping boxes.

George had heard all this noise and knew that there was no use in trying to fall asleep if his brother was going to be so loud. Then he noticed that you weren't in bed and a pang of jealousy ran through his chest. He just hoped you weren't down there with Fred alone. Surely if you found him attractive you would find his identical twin attractive. Which mind you was not the case at all Fred was cute but George was handsome. Fred personality was ok but you couldn't stray long from George's.

He ran into the shower and quickly got ready.

"You don't suppose he's jealous do you y/n?" Fred asked from the other side of the shop.

"I don't know. Maybe he is, he probably woke up from our clatter and realized I wasn't there. Who knows what he thinks."

"At least your plan worked he will actually come down and help us."

You laughed and continued putting products neatly onto their shelves.

George ran down the stairs luckily finding the two of you on opposite sides of the room.

He came over to you and kneeled down picking up your chin and kissing you.

"What was that for George?" You asked

He just shrugged his shoulders and stood up picking up a box and sitting next to you starting to stick items with you.

When you ran out of items you stood up to grab another box before you felt an arm wrap around your wrist stopping you from moving.

"I'll get it for you darling." He said standing up and walking away returning with a box.

That then was when you knew he was jealous. How he was jealous baffled you but none the less you kind of knew. George had though something was going on between you and Fred.

Surprisingly the shop had everything in its correct places. You assumed it was because it wasn't just Fred and George they had you as well. The shop was ready to be opened tomorrow.

You however weren't concerned with this. You grabbed ahold of George's hand and dragged him upstairs into his room locking the door behind you.

"What are you doing? Why'd you lock the door? Where is this going?"'George asked.

"Not now George why are you acting like this. This isn't the George I love."

"I don't know what you mean." He answered back quickly but not making eye contact.

"George. You know exactly what I mean, ever since you came downstairs to the shop this morning you've been acting completely different. I don't like it."

"Why were you hanging out with Fred so early in the morning?" He huffed

"Oh I figured that was what this was about."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"George me and Fred were in the shop because it was my plan to get you to help with the shop. I figured if me and him were getting the shop ready you would feel obligated to help. It probably wasn't right of me considering how it made you feel but I had no idea."

"It's just." He paused "if you find me attractive then why wouldn't you find him attractive we're literally identical."

"Oh George come sit with me." You said and he nodded sitting with you on his bed. You held him in your arms and began to speak again. "George Fred is what some would say cute. But you... your handsome and charming and adorable and everything in between. Fred's personality is great but yours I couldn't stay away from even if I tried. I only have eyes for you my love."

"I believe you."

"Oh I know you do George I know that it is hard some times but I can help you through that. If you ever feel bad about yourself or like your not good enough just remember I wouldn't pick anyone else for the world. Alright?"

"Alright."

You hugged him in your arms and sat there with him for a while. Merlin you loved him.