What are you doing here

You and George were hugging for what seemed like hours. Granted it was a long time but it seemed even longer than it was. You didn't mind this though you had longed for him just to hug you once more over the past two weeks.

"Are you guys alright in there. Y/n? George please tell me you didn't kill her." Fred asked as he knocked on the door. Even you were surprised George didn't try to murder you as soon as you walked into the room.

The two of you pressed your foreheads together and let out a small laugh.

"No Fred I would never kill my girlfriend."

The two of you couldn't see it but even Fred was smiling at the statement. It felt nice to hear that word again and know that it was all ok again.

"We should really go talk to your mom now." You said as Fred's footsteps retreated down the stairs back to the shop.

"Yea we probably should although she might he's you the second she sees you." This made you both laugh.

You took a hold of George's hand and apparated to the burrow. You were scared, actually scared was an understatement you were petrified. As of know Molly though you broke one of her children's hearts and you had no idea what she was going to do to you when you showed up at her home.

The two of you appeared a little ways away from the front door so you had a little bit of walking to do.

"It's going to be alright. We are going to explain everything to her and it will all be normal again."

"But what if she doesn't forgive me George. What if she says I had no excuse to not write to you?"

"Darling you thought I didn't want to talk to you. She can't blame you for that."

Before you knew it you were standing in front of the door.

George lifted a hand and knocked on the door a few times.

Molly opened the door with a wide smile on her face which turned to a frown when she saw you. Then that frown turned into confusion when she saw the two of you holding hands.

"What is she doing here George?" Molly asked warily.

"Mom please let me explain everything that happened.

Despite letting you into the home she started yelling at you which you expected to happen but it still hurt.

"What do you think you are doing breaking his heart then showing up at my home? Your lucky I don't hex you right now!"

"Mom enough!" You looked up at George. He shouldn't have done that just for you.

"How dare you speak to me that way I am your mother!" She was angry.

"Mom no! Stop yelling at y/n it's not her fault. Angelina was stealing her letters because she liked me. Y/n though that I broke up with her and was just as depressed as I am so don't pin this on her. She rode all the way to the joke shop and is willing to leave school to come to the joke shop for me. Even Fred forgives her and he witnessed how sad I was the most so you have no right to still be angry."

She stood there shocked.

"George don't yell at your mom she was worried about your mental health." You said quietly.

"Darling no. She is going to make you even sadder than you already are."

"Is that true? Your not just having him cover for you?" Molly spoke up.

"Yea Mrs. Weasley. I'm sorry but I slapped Angelina when I found out she was hiding them. I felt so bad reading them."

"Call me Molly dear." Before you knew it she was hugging you. "I'm sorry dear I just get so upset when someone hurts my children."

"I understand."

"We'll look at that mom you've made her cry." George said jokingly.

"Oh I'm sorry dear." She said taking her hands and brushing away some of your tears.

"It's really ok I'm just glad that this is all over and me and George are back on good terms. It's been a heck of a week." You said finishing your sentence with a laugh.

"Oh yes dear I totally understand that. I'm really sorry for the letter George was just hurting and I was upset I hope you can forgive me."

"Molly, you're as good as family and I dint blame you at all. None of you knew about Angelina and I really would have responded to his letters if I got them even if I was mad at them."

She wrapped you up in a hug and you gratefully wrapped your arms around he in return.  You were in desperate need of all the hugs that you could get. Before you could let go you felt another pair of arms wrap around you which you noticed to be Georges arms. No matter how much time were to ever pass without the two of you seeing each other you would always remember the way he hugged. The way he held your hand and everything else that he would do.

"Hey what's all the commotion about up here? Oh y/n is back yay group hug." Arthur was now joining in on the group hug which make you laugh

After the group hug all untangled Arthur looked truly confused

"Wait I'm confuses. What happened? I though you and y/n were over George?"

"Well Arthur. I found out today that Angelina Johnson has been stealing my letters so that I never got them. Apparently she likes George. So I immediately talked to McGonagall and she got me a train ride back so I could talk to George. She said if he did forgive me and I wanted to I was allowed to leave and go work for them. I know its risky but I have no doubt that me and George will work, we always find a way back to each other."

And with that it seemed everything was going to be going back to normal.

A/n: Hello there. Wanted to pop in and say sorry for not updating.  Some times I get into a pattern of posting a lot then I fall out. I just wrote a lot this week I wrote a Remus x reader soulmate au as per request in my one shots, I've been working on this but I was really having writers block for a second. I've also been working on a new chapter for Triple Trouble Plus One and I've been working on a secret project that has yet to be posted. I also wanted to say that if you like Drarry or huna then you should really check out almondmilk2006 story's. She seems like such a kind person and I felt like I should give her a lil shout out or whatever you want to call this. She just hit 100 reads on her story and she totally deserves more.