Stay with me

You always made sure to watch George play quidditch. Not only because you loved how happy it made him playing and riding on the broom you got him but because it was fascinating. Whenever he would see you in the stands he would always get so happy and make sure to stop and wave at you. It made you blush so he just did it more. He found it funny to embarrass you.

You were so glad that all of the Triwizard tournaments were over. Even though Cedric tragically had been killed in the last event and Harry was having trouble coping. It was the last day before Christmas break and of course your parents were off for work again. Looks like you'd be staying at Hogwarts.

As it came time for the train to leave so everyone could go home. You stood outside when George suddenly appeared beside you. You kissed him before watching him walk off before shortly after stopping when he noticed you weren't coming.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Aren't you going home for Christmas." He asked you a confused expression creeping into his face.

"My parents are off for work again. Looks like I'll be staying here." You said shaking your head and smiling at him.

"Go grab your things."

"What?" You asked a little shocked. You weren't going home why would you need luggage.

"Go grab your things you're staying with us. No one wants to stay in this old dingy castle for Christmas." He said returning your smile with an even bigger one.

"Really? But your family they don't know." You said very perplexed with how this would even work

"There's always room for one more at the burrow. They surely won't mind. And mum and dad love you."

"Ok, I'll be back" you smiled as you ran upstairs.

You ran to your things and started to pack some clothes and such into a case. You made your way back to the entrance of the school to see George waiting for you. You took his hand and headed to the train. The two of you entered the train and took the compartment of which inside sat Fred Weasley.

"Merlin, your finally here I've been waiting all...oh hey y/n."

You gave him a shy wave and looked at George while he talked.

"Yea hopefully mum will be okay with her staying at the burrow. Her parents are off at work."

"Oh no. George if mum isn't okay with this your in for it. Does mum even know that you have a girlfriend."

"Well no... but she knows y/n and likes her." George said.

Fred just laughed and shook his head at his brother. It was a long train ride home and you had George and Fred to entertain you. They told you all about how they wanted to open a joke shop when they were out of school. And honestly that was one of the coolest things you had heard in a long time.

When the train finally stopped you got very nervous you knew that Molly liked you but she didn't know that all the sudden you were dating George. You got off the train and Molly began to speak.

"Oh hello y/n. Where are your parents, I haven't seen them here."

"About that mum. Y/n's parents are off on a work trip and I figured she could stay with us." George said looking scared. It seemed as if his mother scared him which made you laugh.

"Of course dear you're always welcomed in our home."

You all loaded everything into the Ford Anglia that belonged to the Weasleys and drove down to the burrow.

She had George show you to the guest room and you unpacked all your things. Molly hadn't seemed suspicious of anything but you knew that word of your relationship would be out soon. The Weasleys were not a quiet family and couldn't keep a secret for the life of them.

It had been a few days since you had arrived at the burrow. You had never actually stayed at the burrow before but you were getting used to it.

Everyone was scattered around the burrow minding their business when Ron went to the fridge to eat again. Even though he had eaten just mere minutes ago he never seemed to be full.

"George!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Oh my, what do you want now Ronald." George had yelled back.

"Did your girlfriend eat my flipping food!! I had some in here and now it's gone."

"No Ron y/n did not eat your food that was me."

"George you git" he yelled. You had never seen Ron more angry except when someone hurt Hermione. You'd have to add that to the list of reasons you believed he liked her.

It was only then after everybody had finished talking had you, George, and Ron realized what had just happened.

"George Weasley! You are dating someone and didn't tell me." Molly yelled at George before looking at you "but congrats y/n I'm glad it finally happened."

"Did you just say finally?" You asked laughing nervously.

"Well I figured with how much George never shut up about you and how much you two hang out it would happen eventually." She was smiling at you.

You looked over at George who was as looking very embarrassed. You have him the look of you talk about me that much. He kind of just nodded his head at you.

"I'm glad I had you two sleep in separate rooms though." She stated

"Mom. Nothing would have happened."

She just gave him a look like a mother's look. A look that said I don't believe you for one second. Even though you knew nothing would have happened it was best not to get involved.

Everyone had scattered around the house and started doing their own things. George took your hand and let you out of the house and through some fields. Not this again....