Sick during summer

"I can't believe this! I'm sick and during summer."

"I know how could the germs do this to you," George replied humorously

"They hate me." You said sulking down onto the couch.

You had gotten sick and you didn't even know how because you were cooped up in the burrow for the whole summer but one of the family members must have brought it home from Hogwarts. You weren't mad though because it was their home and you were just staying there it was also probably going t be over in just a day or two.

George snuggled up against you and you let it happen before jumping up and yelling at him.

"Stay away from me. If I get you sick then everyone else will get sick and it will just be a chain reaction."

"What's going on here?" Molly asked coming out of the kitchen with some soup for you.

"Thank you molly. It seems your son has a death wish."

"Oh, what has he done now."

"He tried to snuggle me and I am sick. We all know the twins are babies when they are sick."

Molly just walked off laughing and shaking her head before Fred entered the living room.

"I hate to say it because it sort of goes against me but she has a point," Fred replied sitting on the couch across from George.

"Alright alright, I won't touch you if you at least let me take care of you while you're sick." He said crossing his arms

"I guess so but if you get sick then Fred will be the one taking care of you this time because I warned you."

You laid on the couch all day just trying to keep yourself from dying of boredom. Fred's dumb dad jokes would only keep you going for a small amount of time.

"George! I'm bored do you have any idea of what to do."

"Sorry, darling but I have no clue."

"Oh, I have an idea what about the joke shop. Tell me about your ideas and maybe I can help with some of them again. Is that okay?" You suggested.

"It's cool with me. Fred do you want to go get the ideas?" He asked and before you knew it Fred was up and on his way to the papers.

So there you sat listening to the twins talk about their ideas while the time passes. Usually, when you got sick on break at home you would just lay in bed and watch tv but this was better than any tv show you could have been watching.

Once it had been what seemed like a short time but was really hours you had passed out on the couch and the twins were beginning to doze off as well.

George decided to not listen to you and carried you up the stairs and laid you in his bed but decided he didn't want to die in the morning so he slept on the sofa.

In the morning you had felt a lot better but you still felt sick a smidgen. Your surroundings felt odd so you sat up and looked around you and you were going to hurt George.

You stomped down the stairs to where everyone was sat around the table and gave George a small slap on the head but you were careful not to hurt him too badly.

"What was that for?" He asked you rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't play dumb with me I told you not to touch me because i am sick. So what do you do? You disregard my warnings and carry me up the stairs."

"Why would you do that. You and Fred are total babies when you get sick." Ginny joined in

"See! Ginny knows what I am talking about."

She walked around the table giving you a high five before taking a seat at the table.

"I'm sorry but look I'm fine I'm not sick it's all good."

He wasn't fine.

You knew that for a fact because the next day he was sick. You warned him and he didn't listen and you were keeping up with your promise. You were not helping you that was Fred's job.

That was until Fred couldn't take it any longer and he came to you. He begged for you to give him just a while of peace and you felt bad so you did.

You went and grabbed some of the food off the table from lunch and brought it up to George.

"Knock knock. Special delivery," you said as you entered his room.

"I thought you said you weren't helping me?" He asked.

"Well, I wasn't then your brother begged me too."

"I'm sorry ok but I can't breath look at me."He said before breathing or at least trying to. He couldn't necessarily breathe through his nose. "How do you go through this and not complain at all?" He asked.

"Well for one I had someone who took good care of me when I was. Younger and now." You replied

"That's me! But you always took care of me and I still complain." He said with a smile.

"I used to not be so good at it my skills have improved. But you? You were always good at being a friend when I was sick." You said laying next to him in bed and handing him his food.

You and George always used to take care of each other when you were sick. You may have been a half-blood but your dad knew about the whole witch wizard thing. Hence why he always went with your mom to her meetings. He just stayed at hotels though since he was a muggle.

Even when you were younger you stayed with the Weasleys a lot when your parents were gone. George always tried his best to help you when you were sick even though his mom would mostly help. You did the same but you weren't as good at it as he was. He always lifted your spirits when you were sick and stayed with you and talked since you mostly laid in bed and had no one to talk to.

You were so thankful for having him. Even though you didn't mean to fall in love with him it was a long time coming. He was always the one.