First lessons

Even though the weekend was when you usually would be off hanging out with George and being careless you weren't all the way there. You kept thinking and worrying about Professor Umbridge.

"Will you stop worrying your pretty little head and come be careless with me." George asked pulling at your arm leading you through the castle halls.

"I'm sorry, I'll try." You replied plastering a fake smile onto your face.

"I know that's not a real smile. What's up?" He questioned you.

Your smile faltered and you didn't want to answer him. You knew he wouldn't be happy with your answer.

"Nothing really. I would tell you if I knew I'm just worried. She gives me bad vibes."

"Well whatever vibes you get from her I'll always be here to comfort you."

His hand was still in yours where it rested after he stopped pulling your arm to talk to you for a minute. You took advantage of this and pulled him towards you wrapping him up in a hug.

He didn't say anything but it was more what he did. He rubbed your back in a comforting way as you stayed in his arms.

"Where do you think my brothers and his little friends are?" He asked pulling away.

"Probably at Hagrid's getting tea."

"Want to pull a prank on him?" He said through his smile.

"Always." You said as the two of you ran off to Hagrid's hut hand in hand.

Your first lesson with Umbridge was let's put it this way terrible in every single way imagined.

You walked into the lesson with George like you would in any other lesson. Except in every other lesson you didn't want to stab the teacher in a eye with a quill.

You sat down in a seat while George took a seat in a chair next to you.

He held your hand and gave it short squeezes occasionally to let you know it would all be ok.

She was already getting on your nerves and you were only a few minutes into the lesson. No matter how many times Harry said that it was Voldemort who killed Cedric she just denied it.

It didn't take a genius to know Voldemort or his little friend Pettigrew killed Cedric right in front of Harry's eyes. How someone could tell someone who watched their friend die in front of them that their claim of the murderer was invalid was beyond you.

"I swear Delores if you don't shut your mouth right now I will shut it for you." You spoke up while George looked at you in awe.

"What was that? Was it miss l/n?" She asked

"I said shut your mouth. We all know voldemort killed Cedric Diggory and your dense statements aren't going to make it any less true. Just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make your words right. The world isn't in your hands Delores." You replied to her. You were over it.

"Detention l/n!"

You sat back in your seat honestly not giving a damn about your detention.

After class you walked into the bright pink room which contained what must have been dozens of cat pictures.

"Take this quill miss l/n."

"There's no ink. Could you be any more dense?" You asked.

"Oh you won't need any. I want you to write 'I will not be disrespectful in class.' Until you feel like you've gotten the point."

As you wrote it seemed normal at first until you felt a burning pain in your arm. You dropped the pen and turned your hand over to where the words "I will not be disrespectful in." Cutting off where you stopped were being engraved into your arm.

You stood up pain searing your arm and the feeling of tears coming from your eyes. Pushing your chair back you walked out of the classroom. Originally you began to walk off to find George forgetting about your arm.

You soon remembered your little predicament and changes your path from George to the infirmary.

Once you got there the nurse began to take care of your cuts.

You heard a few knocks from the doorway to the infirmary and looked over  you gave him a small watery smile before looking back down at your hand.

"Can I came in madam pomfrey?" He asked as she gave him a slight nod.

He came over and sat in the chair next you your bed and began to look over your hand to see the injury.

"What happened darling." He said rubbing your arm.

"I don't know that fool Delores made me write with a quill that engraves words in your skin." You said. It wasn't until you let yourself explain the situation you started crying.

George climbed up and sat next to you in the bed as madam pomfrey finished up wrapping your wounds.

"Hey, hey it's ok it's alright. I know it hurts but it will get better and you did the right thing standing up for Harry."

"Really?" You asked looking up at him.

"Yes really. If you wouldn't have said those things I'm sure no one would have. Your a hero." He said planting a kiss to the side of your face. "Not forgetting to mention you have a incredibly accurate vibe detector." He said giving you another kiss.

You laughed at this and rested your head in his shoulder.

"I do don't I. I told you something bad was going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if more things popped up."

"You know I love you with my whole heart right? Even if you are very precautious."

"How couldn't you love me? You better love me until we're old and decrepit."

"Oh believe me I will."

He hopped off the table and knelt down. You hopped in his back and he carries you off to the common room making sure he didn't hurt your hand.

A/n: nav I again to say the usual thank you so much. We hit 3 k reads today and it just makes me so happy that people are enjoying this story and I hope people continue to enjoy it.