Short Summer

A/n: I'm sorry this chapter is so trash. There are some cute moments but I mainly needed a filler for the story. My writing is vomit today.

You always wondered why time went by so fast when you stayed at the burrow. If the phrase time goes by fast when you having fun was a picture it would be the burrow.

"Why did the summer go so fast Georgie." You asked him as you snuggled into his chest on the couch.

"I don't know darling but we will still be together at Hogwarts."

"Do we even have to go back bad things always happen there?"

He chuckled and rested his head against yours.

"I'm serious it's always something we can't just have one good year."

"I know I know."

A few days went by and it was now time to go to Diagon alley and do your school shopping just more of a reminder that you had to go back to school. Something told you though that by George's happy mood by you not wanting to go back he had something up his sleeve for this school year.

You two had split up at first to look at some not needed but just for fun stores when you met back.

"You waited for me to do your shopping?" You asked just to see if he would remember what you were referencing.

And sure enough, he did

"Well of course not I was waiting for you to get here. We always do our shopping together."

Then two of you laughed at the reference to when you two were just two friends who were in love with each other secretly.

"You know in almost no time me and Fred's shop will be a place people go to shop as well" George said squeezing your hand a little bit.

"Cant wait." You said giving him a smile.

You spent the rest of the day shopping for school supplies for the new year.

"I don't have a good feeling about this new year George." You said as you excited your last store on your list.

"It will be okay y/n. I promise. That's if you don't leave me." He said smiling at you.

"I would never even think about it." You said leaning onto him as you walked.

You entered the Hogwarts express hand in hand with George. You didn't know why you couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen. But the feeling was always over rules by a feeling something amazing would happen.

As you entered the twins usual compartment fed noticed you.

"Hey y/n. Are you doing alright? You're looking a little pale there."

"She says she has a feeling something bad will happen this year." George spoke up for you. You were thankful for that, you did not want to talk about it.

"I don't blame you y/n something bad always happens there but I think this year might get better."

"See daring thats twin-tuition right there."

You laughed at him. He always knew how to lighten the mood a little bit.

After a while Fred suggested the usual game.

"Wanna play veritaserum or dare?"

"No!" You and George yelled out in unison

You and George were never that fond of Fred's love of the game. It consisted of very few rules. It was played like truth or dare but unless you wanted to dare you were in trouble. If you chose truth the person asking you would write down their question and ask you later on when you drank veritaserum.

"You know I love you like a brother Fred but that game is horrible." You spoke up.

Fred wanted to say he would be legally your brother someday but was stopped by George's glare from across the compartment.

"It's pretty bad. You only like it because you always choose dare."

"Well yea but you two never chose dare because I dared you two to kiss and stuff but now your in love."

"Not happening. I don't have to be dared to kiss y/n." George declared.

"I second that." You followed

"You don't have to be dared to kiss yourself. Is that even possible?" George asked.

"You know what I meant." You said hitting him in the arm playfully.

"Not really you might have to demonstrate." He said leaning forward waiting for you to kiss him.

"George there are children in the room." You replied looking over at Fred.

"Oh yea I'm just a wee child." Fred stated.

"But that doesn't stop me." You said pressing you lips to George's.

"You guys are gross." He stated

"Oh as if your not the same way with Angelina." You crossed your arms.

"At least I don't snog her in front of my brother."

You rolled your eyes at him. He was the person who was constantly dating you and George to kiss each other and now he was complaining.

"That's a blatant lie Fred and we both know it. I've had to leave the room it's gotten to be too much before." George spoke up.

Fred gave him a are you serious, did you actually just say that, I'm going to kill you look.

"Is that so Fred. George usually tells the truth to me." You say giving him a questioningly look.

"No comment."

When the train pulled into Hogwarts and everyone got settled into their dorms and sat in the common room Dumbledore prepared his speech.

He announced a new professor who went by the name of Umbridge.

You turned to George.

"I don't have a good feeling about her."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't either darling."