Letters

You opened the first letter.

"Dear y/n.
I'm sorry, and by sorry I mean I feel really bad I didn't tell you what my plan is. I also feel bad about how I didn't tell you I was leaving or where I was going. Or how I didn't say a word to you after me and Fred let off the fireworks. I guess what I'm saying is I'm sorry and I hope you aren't mad at me. I really really hope so but I don't know considering you haven't sent me a letter.

You usually send me letters first whenever we go off for summer or Christmas so it was a bit weird sending one. I didn't know how to start it but I hope my apology works.

Me and Fred opened Weasleys wizards wheezes. So what I'm saying is I didn't tell you where I was going because I didn't know if the joke shop plan was going to work out. If it didn't work out then I couldn't ask you to come stay with me and work at the shop with me. I miss seeing you even though it's only been 2 weeks I couldn't imagine waiting the whole rest of the year. However if you want to finish this school year you are under no obligation to leave.

Love George

P.s I plan to send you letters until you respond back to me. Hopefully it isn't that many letters."

"Dear y/n

I'm a bit bummed that I didn't get a letter back from you yesterday. You use to send me back letters so quickly and say you loved when your owl would bring you my letters. I figured Errol just dropped it and is too ashamed to tell me so I am giving this one to Ron's owl pig so that it has less chance of being lost on the way.

I really hope your not too mad at me that your ignoring my letters because that would break me. I love you with all my heart darling and if I never get to see you again because of my mistakes I don't know what I would do.

Love George"

Why would she steal them! His poor heart.

"Dear y/n

I sent the last letter to pig so I know your getting them. That means that what I feared about you ignoring me is true. I really messed up didn't I? I'm really sorry I feel really bad about it all.

I would really appreciate it if maybe you could just send me one letter telling me what I can do to fix it. That's if your even reading my letters and not just throwing them out. I'm sorry it was dumb of me to think you weren't just throwing them out. I hope you don't think that it will stop me. I will continue to send letters to you until the day you physically send one back and tell me to stop. Until then.

Love George"

"Dear y/n

I don't know why I'm still even wasting my time with this. As of know you've made it perfectly clear that you've most likely broken up with me. This is probably considered harassing but at this point I don't care.

I love you so much and I can't just let that go. I can't just pretend like you were never the thing getting me up in the morning. I can't pretend like you weren't the love of my life, the woman I wanted to marry, to run the shop with and whatever else the future held.

I can't just pretend like it never happened and move on. I know you probably want me to find another girl but if I'm being honest with myself it would be unfair to that girl. It would be unfair to tell her I love her every day and have a future with her when I'm imagining you when I look at her. I know I didn't talk to you but is this really necessary? I love you. You know that right?"

Tears were falling on the letters. How could she do this how could she hurt him like this. You loved him more than words themselves and he thought you were ignoring him while you thought he was not talking to you.