Surprise!

You and George were sitting across from each other at the table in the flat when you heard the door open and then close.

"Hello brother. Hello sister I am home." Fred exclaimed. Ever since he came back from the dead he had been calling you his sister. You didn't mind because you would technically be his sister when you and George got married you would technically be his sister it just caught you by surprise sometimes.

"I am in desperate need of some coffee."He said placing his bag down on the floor and George looked over and smiled at you. "Why are there such tiny cups here at the coffee station?"

"Tiny cup for a tiny human." You laughed

"Don't you think that a baby would only need one coffee cup they aren't necessarily used to drink out of coffee cups? And why are they labeled 1 and two with mischief managed on them?" He said pouring coffee into his normal cup.

"Well, you know 1 cup for each baby."

"Don't be silly there's only-wait seriously?"

"Apparently. We went to the scan this morning."

"But I thought the twin genes didn't run through the dad?"

"That because they don't we just got real lucky apparently."

"That is um wow. Have you told mom and dad yet they are going to flip their shit?"

"Nope but we should probably get going before it gets too late. I'll grab the stuff y/n" George offered and went to your room and grabbed the yarn and pictures.

They apparated to the burrow in no time and knocked on the door.

"George and y/n dear, this is a pleasant surprise did you need something?"

"Well, first do you mind if we speak to Ginny?"

"Well, she's with Harry up there but I'm sure she would be glad to see you. Especially you y/n."

"Alright thank you, Molly." You said and then went up to Ginny's room.

"Molly we told you me and ginny aren't doing anything- oh hey y/n and George."

"We came to speak to you guys well mostly Ginny but you're here too."

You entered the room and sat on Ginny's bed next to her while George stood next to you."

"We wanted to give you this because well it's a little different than last time."

She looked over it but looked back at you "I don't get it."

"Let's just say that George and Fred aren't the only twins causing trouble anymore."

"That doesn't make any sense." Harry chimed in.

"Yes, it does Harry shes-!"

"SHHH, Ginny don't scream molly and Arthur don't know yet."

"She's having twins."

"Oh," Harry said.

"Alright ill let you take that in and we are going to go tell mom and dad," George said taking your hand.

"Hey, mom know we want to talk to you." George said as the two of you went downstairs.

"Alright is everything ok with the baby and such."

"Yea it's better than ever." You replied with a smile. "We thought maybe you can make a hat for the baby like its first knitted Weasley sweater but you know it's a baby. We bought you some yarn."

"Of course I would love more than anything to do that. Any specifications."

"Not really just we were thinking one color for baby one and another color for baby two."

Molly's jaw dropped.

"But..."

"We know the gene doesn't run through males doctor says we got lucky."

"Why does Molly look like someone just said something really shocking," Arthur said.

"Arthur dear we don't get 1 grandchild but 2."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying dear?"

"I think I'm saying what you think I'm saying. They're having twins."

After a while of celebrating you excited the burrow.

"Love before we apparate back home I was wondering if maybe you wanted to visit your parents. If not that's ok but I know you were waiting until the war was over."

"That would be great." You smile and the two of you apparated to the cemetery.

George stood back a little ways while you went and sat in front of the headstone.

"Hey mom hey dad. Just thought I'd come and visit. There's a lot to catch you up on. Harry Potter defeated Voldemort so everything going to be ok. George proposed and I said yea. I know you may not have liked him that much as a boyfriend rather than a friend but he's great. Especially right now. I found out I'm pregnant if you could believe that. Apparently there isn't just one in there but two." You wiped some tears away that were beginning to fall. "I wish you guys were still here and I'm sorry I didn't come by sooner. I've just been busy and didn't want to come back before the war was over in case something happened. I miss you guys and I'm sorry I didn't ever spend more time with you guys. I'll talk to you guys again soon though. Bye mom bye dad."

You walked back to George and leaned into him.

"You ok?"

"As ok as I'll ever be."

"Now let's go home it's been a busy day."

When you got home George laid you in bed but when oh tried to get up he stopped you.

"What do you need."

"I just wanted to make some hot chocolate."

"Let me get it for you."

"I can do it George."

"No no no. There are two baby's inside of their. That is precious cargo and so that means twice the rest twice the care because that's twice the amount of accidents that can happen."

"George I'll be ok. Right now I can actually get up you will be needed to wait on me hand and foot when my stomach is so big I can't get up comfortably anymore then I will boss you around. Let me move while I still can move."

"Alright. Be careful."

"George I'm making hot chocolate not a bomb."

"You never know what could happen when making hot chocolate."