Sunrise

The sun rose over the mountains as the early morning came. You and George were still peacefully sleeping in each other's arms. After last night and all the drama, you were going to need a lot of sleep. Thank goodness it was Sunday and there were no classes. You had woken up earlier that morning but had no intention of getting up and out of George's arms so you fell back asleep.

Eventually, Hermione, Harry, and Ron had all gotten up and made their way to the common room on their way to Hagrid's hut for some tea. Upon seeing you two snuggled up in each other's arms on the couch it seemed they all had different reactions.

"Finally!" Hermione exclaimed in a whisper making sure not to wake you guys up.

"Bloody hell Hermione, that's my brother and friend." Ron looked as if he was going to gag before Hermione punched him in the arm.

"Knock it off Ron and just be happy for your brother and friend or your appalling attitude is going to make me gag."

Harry didn't have much to say on the topic. He wasn't related to George and you two weren't the best of friends. Just as it seemed as they were done talking and had resorted to staring at the two of you. You woke up, they weren't really the quietest of people.

"Why would you look at that George, It seems as if we have ourselves an audience." You said as they all looked a little embarrassed.

"Will you guys get out of here and drink your tea, especially you Ron," George said as he sat up a little bit.

They all ran off at the same time leaving you and George alone again. You could feel him sit up and kiss the top of your head before you both decided to split ways and get ready for the day.

As you made your way down to the common room you sat on the couch before seeing George pop up in front of you. He held out his hand for you to take it and you did.

"Where are we going?" You asked him with a perplexed facial expression.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He replied back.

Now you were just getting more and more curious as you walked throughout the halls of the school.

"Why yes, I actually would." You said which just earned you a shoulder shrug as you continued on walking.

Eventually, when you got to the quidditch field you stopped for a second before continuing to underneath one of the stands. Underneath the stands was lit up by a few small candles but most importantly there was a blanket with a basket that was presumably filled with food. You both sat down as he began pulling food out of the basket. Inside of the basket was Ham and cheese sandwiches and potato chips. These were a few of your favorite things to eat but Hogwarts never put them out much. It was usually pretty extravagant meals given to the children of the school.

The two of you didn't even care that it was 9 in the morning and you were eating lunch foods. You were both happy and that's all that matters. You sat their eating and talking for what seemed like hours before you had finally finished your food. He took your hand as he stood up and packed everything up. Even though the two of you had been best friends for a long time you still enjoyed his company and could talk and still not be bored for days.

You walked back inside the castle and were greeted by the trio.

"And where have you two been, you missed lunch." Asked Hermione with a smile. Ron looked as if he was going to be sick before she elbowed him in the stomach.

"Little nosy thing aren't you?" George replied ruffling Ron's hair, earning a stare from you.

"It's okay, Hermione , we had a picnic with sandwiches." This time George was smiling too.

Suddenly Ron didn't look sick anymore. He shortly began asking if there was any more food left.

"Merlin Ron, I packed enough for me and y/n I was not about to pack extra for you." George stated which earned a smile from you as well as a scoff from Ron.

"Knock it off Ron you just ate." Hermione said as she gave a serious look to Ron. "There is a meeting in the common area for the second Triwizard tournament challenge."

You took George's hand and walked off behind Hermione.

-- The Second Challenge--

You squeezed George's hand as he held it. He didn't show it much but he did care for Ron and finding out that he was petrified in the bottom of the lake worried him. Every time someone came up from the water that wasn't Ron he squeezed your hand. You always made sure to reassure him by squeezing it back and sometimes kissing it for extra measure.

He looked more worried than you had seen him in a long time but you told him it would be ok. Eventually Ron came to the top of the water with another girl. You and him raced down to where Ron was sitting as George gave him a big hug. But of course, when Ron asked him if he was ok he shrugged it off trying to act cool.

After the event he had hugged you and didn't let you go for the longest time. He repeatedly thanked you for being with him and putting up with his worried self. No matter how many times you told him it was ok and that's what girlfriends and boyfriends were for he still hadn't let down with the thank yous although he did smile at the word girlfriend. You two had been waiting to call each other that for the longest time and now it was finally here.

A/n: I just wanted to thank everyone who has read this and said that they liked it. I really didn't think this would get many views and even though it still hasn't it's still quite a bit for me.