Fireworks

After waking up the next morning you brought yourself to get ready. Even with the swirling thoughts of what George's plans were and what would happen to the two of you once he had fulfilled his plan you still managed to keep your head pretty clear.

Being honest when you met George there had never been a though of becoming his girlfriend. He was a sweet boy and friend but you never thought of him that way. When you realized your feelings towards him you and gotten just as scared as you were now. You were afraid of what would happen to your friendship and if you would ruin it. Now you were scared what he was going to do. Was he going to leave and break up with you. The chances seemed very high considering all the things he wasn't telling you.

About how he wasn't telling you what the plan was. How he wasn't telling you what was going to happen after the plan or if he was going to leave. It all seemed to add up no matter how much you hoped, it wouldn't change the chances.

Just adding on to all of this you had to go to umbridge classes and follow all her stupid rules. Your life was falling apart. If you were being honest your life had been falling apart since 3rd year when Voldemort first showed up. It seemed every day there was something new. You couldn't bare to see any new scars on George's hands, or new plaques of rules on the walls.

You were taking your O.W.L's today and you couldn't be any unhappier. It wouldn't be that bad if they canceled them just for one year. Right?  Considering everything that was going on it seemed like a sensible solution to help the students feel more lighthearted.

Of course there was the normal owls in all of your other classes like Flitwicks class and such. There was also the dreaded O.W.L'sthat were taking place in umbridge's class.

Entering the room you took your seat at a table and looking for a place to set your eyes they ended up staring at the chalk board. Not long after she entered the classroom and used he wand to write the word owl in an acrostic poem. Leave it up to her to use poems used by 3rd graders in muggle schools.

However it wasn't until a little while through your exams you noticed that the normally present fiery headed twins were not anywhere in sight. It wasn't like they were supposed to be in another class. You had all your classes with George and you were in the right class therefore he should be in class with you.

You didn't let your mind wander too much they were probably just getting ready for their plan. Then you realized that at any moment the twins could burst in the room. They could do anything and there was a good chance your relationship would come to an end.

The thought of it made your eyes begin to want to water but you stopped yourself. It could all be a misunderstanding even if all the clues led to another thing.

That's when the doors to the room flew open and in came the twins. You looked up and saw them riding on their broomsticks handfuls of fireworks with them. They began to throw them flying around the room leaving fireworks in all different places.

Umbridge began to freak out and yell but that didn't stop the twins from continuing in with their little scheme. George was looking at you through the exploding fireworks and you looked him right back in they eye. Was their really a possibility that he was going to leave you after this?

George gave you a quick wink and smiled at you before him and Fred both made a huge dragon made out of fireworks come into the picture. Umbridge began to scream as it chased her out the classroom and clamped its "mouth" over her. Nothing harmed her however but the plaques were another story. When the dragon mouth shut the whole castle shook and the plaques fell off the wall.

Umbridge was furious but it seemed as if professor Flitwick seemed to be celebrating with a punch to the air.

That is when George and Fred flew away before they had even said a word to you.

As the days went on there were no signs of George and Fred anywhere in the entire castle. You took this as a sign they left and the two of you were over. No matter how many times you walked into all your classes looking for them it wouldn't change they were never actually there.

You didn't want to believe that there was an actual possibility that just days before when he was kissing you and hugging you, that you were over. You tried to steer clear Ron and Ginny. If you were being honest you also weren't really going around Hermione or Harry either. Merlin knows they would probably putt a spell on you and make you talk to them.

"Y/n Y/l/n get over here right now!" You heard
Ginny yell out to you.

You didn't reply but you heard her begin to run towards you and you picked up your pace a bit. However the little chase was cut short when you bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry I was running from someone and-" you were cut off before you could finish explaining.

"Oh save it y/n." A familiar voice spoke.

You you brought yourself to look at their face and surely enough it was Hermione. She had probably guessed that you were going to run from Ginny before you even actually ran.

She pulled you into a room.

"Why won't you speak to us?" Ginny asked as she entered thenroom where Hermione had pulled you.

"That's a very silly question Ginny."

"You told me you weren't going to hide anything about you and George and now he's sending me letters telling me you won't talk to him and he thinks you broke up with him." She crossed her arms.

"Me not talking to him? More like he hasn't said a word to me after his little stunt then left without a word. I assumed he broke it off to go somewhere. I cared about him with all my heart and he left Ginny. So if you want to put the blame on someone it's not me it's your brother you have to worry about." You wanted to cry but you just couldn't.

"I don't know what your talking about y/n or what excuses your trying to make but it's not working. You hurt him he sent you letters and your just ignoring him."

"What is up with the Weasleys and getting mad at others for no reason. I didn't get any letters Ginny. Nada. You think I don't sit by my window every night waiting for just one letter with even 3 measly words on it. You think I don't want to hear from him?" You were crying.

"He sent you letters what do you mean you didn't get them?" Hermione began to speak now.

Wait a second.

You got up and stormed off to your room where you owl was sitting in it's cage.

"Have you been not giving me my letters from George?!" You semi yelled at him.

But the owl shook its head no. You stomped up to the girls dorm where everyone was sitting on their beds.

"What evil low life has been stealing my letters from George?"

Everybody began to talk and mutter amongst themselves except one girl who seemed oddly quiet. You recognized her from being Fred's date to the Yule ball.

"Angelina! What about Fred?" You screamed at her.

"We went as friends. I'm more of a George girl if I do say so myself."

You were fed up with her. You walked right up to her and slapped her across the face.

"Now tell me where my letters are or I'll have no problem speaking to mcgonagall about this." You said holding your hand up ready to slap her again if need be.

"Fine!" She scoffed and pulled out a stack of letters from under her bed.

He had sent you so many. So many letters and he though you were ignoring him. Now the hard part... reading them.