Interrogation

You and George rode in the Ford anglia and listened to the radio the whole way home. Luckily Arthur was very into the muggle technology otherwise there probably wouldn't be a radio in the car.

When you arrived at the burrow you and George grabbed you luggage out of the trunk of the truck.

With your luggage in hand you walked up to the front door of the burrow and set down some of your things using your now spare hand to open the front door.

As soon as you opened the door Molly's loud voice came to you.

"George Weasley! Where have you been?! Did you take your fathers car out again you know your not allowed to do that." She paused taking a breath in to begin yelling at him again when she spotted you "oh y/n dear did he come get you?" She finished looking over questioningly at George.

"Yes, my parents weren't going to be home for summer and I was very lonely. I told George in a letter to him and before I knew it he was at my window telling me to pack my bags."

"Well George dear I appreciate you bringing y/n here you know how much the family loves her. Just please tell me when you are going to take your fathers flying car somewhere." She said as she looked over at George

"Well mum I didn't fly it I simply drove it."

Mrs.Weasley looked about as if she was going to be sick.

"Do you even know how to drive?!" She asked loudly

Just then Fred came into the room

"Yea how many people did you kill? Oh hey y/n" he said waving at you earning you a small wave back.

"I've learnt some things."he said crossing his arms. Surprisingly you witnessed it and he wasn't a bad driver at all even though wizards didn't drive much.

"Are there even books on driving George." Molly asked.

"You'd be surprised what you could find in books if you just looked for it." He said.

"I was there Molly he is actually pretty good at it."

Your words seemed to calm Molly a bit hearing from someone who was there that he hadn't caused much damage person or property wise.

George helped you up to his room so you could unpack some of your things. Thankfully Molly was still letting the two of you share a room. However since it was summer the two of you had resorted to a guest room so there was more space for your things. Fred had a lot of crap that took up a lot of space. He was what some could say a hoarder not that bad of one seeing as he got rid of things very usually but he was constantly getting new things or finding things and taking them in. Not to rule out stealing things. Nothing to extreme just random things from Hogwarts.

You had finished unpacking all your things when you and George had decided to go to bed for it was getting pretty late in the evening. You were already in pajamas from when George had picked you up earlier so you just flopped down in bed as George got ready. The two of you got comfortable in each other's arms and fell asleep shortly after.

The next day when you woke up you could smell some bacon and even though eggs don't really have a smell you knew Molly Weasley liked to cook eggs with bacon.

You made your way downstairs without George because Merlin knows he could be very grumpy in the mornings especially if he was woken up early.

You took a seat at the table to sit while you waited for breakfast to be ready.

"Hello dear did you sleep well last night?" Molly asked as she cooked the breakfast.

You did spot Fred giving you a strange look and when you connected the dots to what he was implying you kicked him in the shin under the table.

"Actually yes Molly me and George went straight to bed thank you for asking." You said making sure to put emphasis on the word straight looking at Fred.

The two of you wouldn't do that with his family in the house. At least not yet, this early in the relationship.

That was when a groggy George came down the stairs rubbing his eyes. He must have smelled the breakfast and convinced himself to get out of bed. Of course you hadn't realized it but Ron had come running past him down the stairs. Now he had to of smelled the food. You know how it is with Ron and his food.

George sat down next to you and shortly after that Molly came by and served all of you some bacon and eggs. You swear she was too good to you.

"Oh Molly thank you for being so kind to me even though I'm not one of your own children." You said giving her a smile that you hoped sent the message of you don't have to be so kind to you.

"Well not yet but hopefully someday." She said glaring at George who had now turned a bright shade of red.

You connected the dots of what she was implying and soon began to blush as well. Leave it to Molly to give her own son hints to marry someone. You weren't complaining though.

When you finished your breakfast you left to get ready. Once you had showered and gotten dressed you went downstairs again to where George was laying on the couch.

"Ohhhh George." You hollered. "Showers free maybe you should use it you stink." You said giving his check a pinch.

He gave you a shocked expression of I can't believe you just said that you me.

"Actually your probably right." He said before leaving to get ready.

All the sudden Fred had popped out of seemingly nowhere.

"So y/n what did you think of my mum's sly remarks to you and George getting married?" He asked.

"Well I think that it was better than what you were suggesting at the table." You said glaring at him.

"At least mine made sense." He had stated which made you very confused.

"What do you mean yours made sense and hers didn't?"

"I don't know like I get you love George and all but do you really want to marry a Weasley someday?" He asked. You were shocked and kind of hurt that he would assume such a thing.

"Why would you say that?" You asked

"I mean nothing against you it's just there are so many boys who have money and power. You could have any of them if you tried but you chose someone from our family who doesn't have much but makes it work."

"Well you see Fred I don't want to marry someone because they have money or power. I want to marry someone because I love them and want to spend my life with them. I love your whole family and you guys treat me like one of your own already. Now that that is over with if I ever hear you ask someone that question again I will smack you into oblivion. Did you ask Fleur that question?" You stated

"Well yeah." He answered

"Merlin you can be very dumb sometimes why are you so self conscious of your family?" You asked

"I'm not self conscious I just worry for my twin."

"Well I can promise you Fred I've been friends with George for a long time and I love him and if I break his heart you can come personally murder me alright?"

"Deal." He said shaking your hand.

Something George would never figure out though was why you talked so loud when people above you could obviously hear you talking. He understood you not knowing for you hadn't lived in this house all your life but you had stayed here a lot. However Fred knew that if he was talking that loudly then George could hear him but that was probably his mission. He still couldn't help but smile as your words came through the walls.